Chapter 23

Shadow was having a hard time battling against his evil doppelganger. Evil Shadow has the same skills, powers, knowledge, and strength as the good Shadow.

Shadow was now using his fists against him but Evil Shadow caught his fists and grins.

"Grrr!!!!" Shadow growled.

"What's the matter Shadow? Getting weak?" Evil Shadow asked.

"No! You have no soul!" Shadow yelled and kicks him hard in the ribs.

He then pushes him against the wall and punches him hard in the face and knocks out some teeth. Shadow then attempts to breaks his back when Evil Shadow used a chaos spear to knock him down. The impact was so hard it nearly knocked Shadow out.

"Uhhhhh...... he's too strong. But I must get up!" Shadow groaned and tries to get up.

-

At the same time, Silver used his skills to knock his blinded clone to make serious injuries.

"Time to sleep!" Silver yelled when Evil Silver suddenly grabs his feet, regaining his sight but his eyes where bloodshot.

"No, you are!" Evil Silver said and threw him hard with his ESP to the floor. When Silver tried to get up, Evil Silver steps on his hands, making him scream in pain.

"Ah ah ah" Evil Silver waved his finger.

-

Evil Nebula and the good Nebula have destroyed the whole area of trucks and Nebula was getting exhausted of the fight. Evil Nebula grabs her and elbows her in the gut to then throw her into the concrete floor. Laughing evilly as she approaches Nebula, she saw that she couldn't get up to fight.

"What a shame that you are down Nebula, I'm not breaking a sweat yet" Evil Nebula said.

Nebula concentrates to fly to get away from her doppelganger.

The clones gathered all the real ones and prepare to finish them off together. Unknown to them, they had a plan.

"I got a plan, if we can't defeat ourselves, perhaps we can defeat each other" Nebula whispered to Silver and Shadow. The clones wondered what's going on until they saw them get up.

"SWITCH!!" Shadow shouted and they spread out to fight the clones again. Shadow rushes to Evil Silver and when he tries to attack him with his ESP, Shadow destroys his wristbands.

"Ah, ah, ah! No touchie!" He taunts him and charges a chaos spear at him to impale his chest.

"AAAAAAAAHHHH!" Evil Silver screamed and fell dead to the ground.

Silver then threw some heavy boulders at Evil Nebula and she destroys each of them.

"I don't like fighting girls but you are one ugly bitch!" Silver shouts and fires ESP blasts at Evil Nebula's hands to disable her blasts. She snarls angrily and decides to use her bare hands. Just as she was close, Silver makes the ceiling collapse on her. He looked away from this.

"See, psychics are good" Silver grinned.

Nebula fought against her lover's clone and she sure didn't want Shadow to watch this but she knew it's not him. She beats Evil Shadow hard and broke his right arm.

"AAAHHH!" He screamed as Nebula threw him to the floor where he passes out. She then fires a blast to make a pillar fall on him to make sure he won't get up.

Now that the evil clones are defeated, they turn into red energy wisps in the air, surging out as red beams and it goes back to their good counterparts.

"Told you that the plan would work" Nebula smiled at Silver and Shadow. They nod back as Sonic, Rouge and Tails arrived.

"Good job, guys. Let's get out of here now and arrest, Eggman" Tails said.

Nebula stood there with her ears down in sadness.

Shadow notices this and goes up to her, "What is it?" he asked her.

"This is all my fault for making this happen. I've gone angry too many times and nearly injured students and not realizing that our principal is behind the attacks" Nebula said sadly.

"No, it's not your fault, it is his and his allies fault" Shadow said.

"The school is gonna blame me for this" Nebula sighs in sadness.

"Nebula, I got the evidence on that Sally and Fiona planned on making you angry and Eggman is exposed as the bad guy" Rouge said.

"I know that, but I got to tell my Aunt that we got to move out from Station Square. It's probably better that way. No school accepts a monster like me" Nebula said.

"Don't say that, Nebula. You need us" Shadow said, hugging her a bit.

"Really?" Nebula hugs him back.

"Yes, and I love you" Shadow made her look up to his eyes, closing her lips to his and they kissed.

But that moment was interrupted by the enemies, "How sweet"

"You!" Shadow glared and saw Scourge, Sally and Fiona standing in front of them.

"Well it seems that Creepy got out" Fiona said and Nebula didn't get angry but remained calm.

"We got evidence for what you have done!" Rouge said and takes out her heart-bomb.

"Oh, yeah? Evidence this!" they threw sleeping gas grenade and the gang got knocked out along with Nebula. Rouge drops her bomb before she could activate it and collapses as well.

Fiona then goes up to Nebula in a gas mask, "I know the right place for you now"

-

"Uhhhh, huh? Where am I?" Nebula woke up, seeing bars in front of her, "What the?! Hey! What is this?! Let me out of this thing!" she screamed.

"You are in a circus Nebula, and your friends are over there in restraining cuffs that turns off their powers" Fiona said, pointing at her friends now dressed as clowns.

"You bitch! Why would you do this?! You're insane!" Nebula growled.

"Because I can. As I was saying, your team will be amusing when they are forced to do clown tricks until they get tired" Fiona said.

"Hmph! It's always about you, isn't?! You only care about popularity and money! You tried to get rid of me so you can get Shadow back! Well, that's not gonna work because Shadow doesn't like a slutty brat like you!" Nebula's eyes glowed purple.

"That's right. You don't scare me anymore Nebula. See you at the show. Also, the cage has an energy shield that can't be broken" Fiona smirks and walks away. Nebula sighs in sadness and her friends saw her sob in her knees.

"We need backup now" Shadow said.

"Hiya, babe. Or should I say my pet in a cage?" Scourge walks up to Nebula's cage.

"Hmph. Do you have anything nice to say rather than hearing your pervert words out of your damn mouth?" Nebula glared at the green hedgehog.

"I can tell you this, your eyes are cuter when you are not angry" Scourge said.

"Hmph, I'm no pet either!" Nebula turned her back on him.

"Tonight you'll have water and bread" Scourge said and walks away to bring her food.

"Argh! I can't take this anymore!" Nebula clutched her head like she's getting a headache, "Forgive me, guys! ARRGGHH!!!!" she screamed in anger, transforming back to Dark Rage again.

"Uh oh!" Scourge heard this and saw DR Nebula hitting the energy shield in the cage but it was no use.

"Perfect! Let's get that creepy monster on stage to show the audience" Fiona chuckled evilly.