Chapter 19

It was Sunday and Nebula was in her room meditating by herself to help control her rage. She had her eyes closed and inhales deeply. She didn't make a move or let herself being distracted by anything. The door to her room was closed so she can meditate in peace.

"Okay, Nebs. Just find your center.....focus your energy....." she said to herself.

-

Sonic and Amy are playing basketball together, doing one on one.

Sonic dribbles it fast and spins it around his legs and Amy runs behind him and he keeps dribbling it as she keeps trying to get it. He then holds it up and Amy slaps it down and takes it.

"Haha!" Amy chuckled, swaying her butt while bouncing the ball. Sonic saw her butt and smirked.

Amy then turned and jumps on Sonic to throw the basketball into the net. At the same time she fell on Sonic's stomach and he on his back, face to face.

"Uhhh......sorry?" Amy blushed.

"It's alright. But was it really necessary to sway your butt?" Sonic asked with a blush.

"Distraction" Amy said.

"Oh, yes. I'm not a pervert" Sonic smiled awkwardly. They walked to a bench and sat close to each other.

-

"YEOW!! AH!! UGH!!!" Knuckles was getting his back massaged by Rouge. The white bat was using her bare feet to walk on the echidna's back.

"See? Too much stress can make you feel cranky, Knuckie" Rouge said, walking on his back.

"Yeah, I knew that. You don't have to tell me twice, batgirl" Knuckles mutters.

Rouge snickered and pressed her hands between his shoulders and he moaned in pleasure until she adds oil to massage him more softly.

He slowly closed his eyes and enjoyed that the bat massaged him, until she used her elbows on his spine.

"OW!" he yelps and fell on his side, "Yo! What was that for, batgirl?!"

"You dozed off to soon, Knuckie" Rouge smirked.

"You're batty!" Knuckles growled.

"Batty? You call me batty? I'll show you who's batty" Rouge said, tease fully and attacks him with kisses, "Mwah! Mwah! Mwah! Mwah!"

"NO STOP!" Knuckles struggled.

"Mwah Mwah! Who's the grumpy echidna" Rouge giggled and Knuckles face was covered in kiss marks by Rouge's lipstick.

"Me. Hmph! Even for a bat you're batty. That's what I like about you" Knuckles said.

-

Nebula was taking her dog Bella on a joy ride of flying. Using her Pet Pouch Carrier for Bella to hang onto while Nebula is flying.

"Everything alright Bella?" Nebula asked her dog.

"Ruff ruff" Bella barked for an alright sign. She looked down to see downtown.

Then she heard a familiar noise coming from behind her. It was the Babylon gang on their extreme hover boards.

"Hello there, Nebula! We are gonna bring you down to the ground where you and your doggie belongs!" Jet shouted as he, Storm and Wave began chasing Nebula.

"Hold on, Bella!" Nebula said to her dog and they flew down in high-speed. Nebula didn't release her grip on Bella and flies past buildings and traffic lights. But the Babylon gang was still in pursuit and was getting closer.

"I want the doggie!" Wave taunts Nebula.

"Nobody takes my dog!" Nebula yelled and fires a purple bolt at Wave's board, causing it to lose control and she fell into a fountain.

Jet and Storm continues their chase after Nebula and she was getting close to Amy and Sonic at the basketball area where Silver has joined them.

"Protect my dog, please!" Nebula hands Bella to Amy and keeps flying to get away from the bird gang, "Stop chasing me, Jet! This isn't funny!" she keeps flying faster.

"First I mistook you for a creep, but you are just a dirty little girl!" Jet taunts her and got very close to her. Storm was also getting closer but from the ground Silver used his telekinesis to disassemble his board to pieces.

"Huh? WAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Storm fell down.

Jet growls that he's alone now but he got the chance and punches Nebula in the cheek to slow her down. He flew past her and stands in the front. Nebula was now angry but not so angry and she fires energy blasts at him higher up in the sky. Jet tries to dodge them but one blast nearly destroyed the thrusters on his board.

"Hey! Come down you purple coward!" Jet yelled.

"No thanks! If you wanna catch me, try your wings bird brain! Oh, that's right! You're not a non-mobian hawk!" Nebula taunts at him and keeps flying.

Jet growls and takes out his fire weapons to fire at Nebula. He flies in front of her and fires a large blast, sending her down the air but she managed to get balance and she fires back but misses.

"I am always the better fighter, Nebs!" Jet taunts her.

She glares at him as her eyes glowed purple and shouts, "NOT ANYMORE!" she fires at his board and it malfunctions briefly as Jet keeps firing at her. He then hits her wrist to injure her.

"Hehehehe! URGH!" Jet cackled but got grabbed by an energy force around him.

"That's enough, Jet!" Silver yelled.

"Thanks Silver" Nebula said to him. Jet struggled while the two hedgehogs lower themselves to the ground and Storm and Wave were tied in ropes.

"What I don't understand is why were you three after me!" Nebula growled at the bird gang.

"Uhh....that red fox girl told us to" Jet stuttered in fear.

Nebula realizes who it is, "Fiona"

"Yes, she wants revenge on you for being suspended for a week" Jet stammered.

Nebula growls in anger and breaks his board in two, "I knew she's not gonna give up. Once she's back at school tomorrow, I won't let her humiliate me again" her eyes glowed purple.

Bella whimpered in Sonic's arm for seeing her owner angry.

"Shh.... Shhh..... Bella, easy" Sonic tried to calm her down. Nebula's eyes turned to sky-blue and Bella jumps off Sonic to get to Nebula.

She licked her owner in the face and Nebula giggles a bit.

"Hehehehe.... Bella. Let's go home" Nebula said as she walked back home carrying her in the Pet Pouch carrier.

-

In the dark alley, Fiona and Sally saw the whole thing and they sure were pissed that their plan failed.

"Grr......that creepy bitch needs to get away from my man!" Fiona growled.

"And to get her out of the way from protecting that pink rat!" Sally growled too.

"That's it! I want that girl in that asylum! She has very creepy powers!" Fiona punched the brick wall.

"Asylum? That's it! We should put her in the asylum! Show everyone how insane and scary she is" Sally chuckled evilly.

"Yesss.... We better tape it all and show it in media" Fiona smirked evilly and pats Sally's shoulder.

"You bet" Sally said.

"And after that, our problems are solved. Hahahahahahaha!" Fiona said and laughed evilly.