Chapter 06

At Nebula's house she was doing her homework at the living room. She had some math and art in her homework but now she does math.

She was alone at home while her Aunt was on her way home so they could have dinner together.

"I wonder if Bella is healthy and happy right now from the vet" Nebula wondered, waiting for her Aunt to come home with her dog Bella from the vet.

"Okay, Algebra stuff should be easy for me. I'm not much into math but I can handle this" Nebula said to herself, writing the right answers of the questions. She then put the math-book aside and starts to draw something in her sketchbook. She drew herself and Shadow holding their skateboards.

"Now that's a good memory" Nebula smiled.

She then colored it and closes the sketchbook as she heard a knock on the door. She got out from her room to open the door. It was her Aunt Star with Bella, she looked pretty well. Bella is a non-mobian Jack Russell mix Chihuahua; she's black with white tips on her tail and legs.

"So she's healthy, Aunt Star?" Nebula asked her.

"Yup and she's sure happy to see you again" Aunt Star puts Bella down to let her lick her owner.

"Hehehehe! Hey, Bella! Did you miss me?" Nebula giggled.

"Ruff ruff!" Bella barked and licks her again in the face.

"Hahahahahaha! Stahahap!" Nebula giggled some more and picks Bella up.

"Let's have some dinner for now" Aunt Star said and heads into the kitchen.

"Pasta again?" Nebula asked.

"Yup. Your favorite dinner" Aunt Star said.

Once they were finished with the pasta and the meatballs they ate together while Bella had her dog food.

"Say, how was Shadow today?" Aunt Star asked Nebula.

"Just fine, skated around the park and met Sonic and Amy" Nebula said fiddling her food.

"Ah, that's nice. I'm glad you're getting along with them" Aunt Star said.

"Yeah, they are my true friends. I'm very glad for it" Nebula smiled some.

After dinner, Nebula read a book with Bella.

"Bella, I'm trying to read here" Nebula said to her, but Bella could not stop being cheerful and wanted to play with her owner. Nebula shook her head with a smile and threw a squeak ball to Bella which she follows and bites.

"So tomorrow is Sunday. I wonder what Shadow has in mind" Nebula said.

-----

The next day, Nebula was on a walk at the street with Bella and it was a cloudy weather that Sunday. Suddenly, Nebula's iPhone got a SMS message and she checked who it was from.

It was a message from Shadow and he wrote 'Hi Nebula, any plans for today?'

Nebula wrote back 'Not yet Shads'.

"Think, Nebs think" Nebula thinks of something to do with Shadow. She then got one and wrote back 'How about we go to the carnival at the park?'

'Sure' Shadow wrote back and Nebula continues her walk with Bella at the street. She saw Cream playing with her chao Cheese at their house.

"Heh, she's really a nice girl" Nebula chuckled.

Cream then saw her and waved to her.

"Hi there Nebula!" Cream waved to her from the window.