Chapter 08

After gym class, Shadow and Nebula have biology class together along with Blaze and Silver. But Shadow knew that Scourge is gonna be in the class, so he'll make sure that he keeps an eye on that green moron from doing anything stupid to Nebula.

Right now the teacher gave them each book about reptiles like crocodiles, lizards, snakes etc.

"Alright class, turn to the page about snakes. If you have any questions ask me" the teacher said. Nebula read about the anaconda snake, the heaviest and largest snake on Earth. She reaches up her hand after reading some about it.

"Question, do anacondas eat humans?" Nebula asked.

"There was no record of an anaconda swallowing a human. But it's a possibility it can. But I highly doubt that it can't swallow an adult human" the teacher said.

"Okay, it says that they are capable to swallow a pig" Nebula said.

"Oh, I forgot to tell if the prey is crushed by its death hug they can swallow an animal in the size of a pig or jaguar" the teacher added.

After the class read about snakes, they were allowed to have a closer look on non-venomous snakes. Shadow and Nebula were having a Ball Python on their table. It was very calm and didn't bite.

"Hmmm, very smooth skin and pupils are slits" Shadow said as he looked closer on the head.

Nebula opens the tank to hold the snake, "It's a Ball Python" she said.

"I see, the females can be longer than the males" Shadow said, seeing that the snake is an male.

"Yup, he sure is a good boy at not attacking us" Nebula said, looking at the snake wrapped around on her arm.

"You're not scared of snakes?" Shadow asked.

"Nope. But I don't know if it's possible for mobian hedgehogs to be immune to venom" Nebula said.

"Possibly but non-mobian hedgehogs are along with the mongoose" Shadow said, touching the snake's scales.

"True. Have you ever seen any---....AHHH!!!!" Nebula screamed at the Mexican Red-Knee Tarantula that crawled on her left leg, she kicked it off and slowly flies up near the ceiling to get away from that freaky spider. Everyone else but Scourge screamed too.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Scourge laughed too hard and that he was the one that released the spider to scare her.

"SCOURGE!" Nebula yelled.

"Hehehehehe! Scaredy hedgehog" Scourge laughed, but not for long when the teacher saw the whole thing.

"Scourge, you do that again and I tell your parents!" the teacher said sternly.

Silver stopped the tarantula with his ESP powers from running around the classroom and to prevent from biting the classmates with deadly venom in its fangs, "Damn! This is too dangerous to keep a spider in the class. What should we do with it?"

"Put it here" the teacher held out a glass-box for the spider. Silver lowered it down and the teacher closed the lid.

"Phew, god I hate spiders" Nebula sighs in relief and floats down to her seat next to Shadow.

"I knew something would happen" Nebula said under her breath.

"Yeah. But let's keep going with the lesson" Shadow said as the rest of the class continues the lesson.

-

After class, Shadow and Nebula was walking in the hallway together.

"I can't believe that green jerk tried to humiliate me again" Nebula said.