Chapter 11

It was now Wednesday morning and all the students are getting to school and goes to their lockers to grab their books and stuff for class.

Amy was super happy that Sonic finally had the guts to ask her out for the prom tonight.

"Oh Sonikku, I just can't wait to see you at the prom" Amy sighs sweetly. But then she got grabbed by a hand and pushed against the locker, it was an angry Sally.

"You dare wanting to dance with Sonic?!" Sally said angrily.

"Yes, you just want to do it your own selfish interests. You were never his" Amy said.

"Well I tell you something, if you don't stay away from him I'll mess up your dress!" Sally growled.

"Knock it off, Sally! If Monkey Khan finds out that you're trying to get Sonic back he'll be heartbroken!" Amy said.

"He'll never find out. But I'm telling you this, stay away from my Sonic!" Sally warned.

"Ahem!" a voice said from behind Sally.

"Sonikku!" Amy smiled at the sight of him but Sally was frightened that Sonic heard it all.

"Well Sally Acorn, up to your old tricks I see" Sonic said, crossing his arms.

"Uh...I was just joking, pretending to act like a bully" Sally lied.

"Oh, really? Was she joking, Ames?" Sonic asked his pink girlfriend.

"No" Amy shook her head.

"Well guess what Sal? You were never my girlfriend and you'll never be" Sonic said to Sally.

"Hmph, have it your way!" Sally huffs in anger and walks away.

"She's never gonna give up. She has her own boyfriend" Amy sighs.

"I know Ames, but I'll be there with you. You're so sweet" Sonic said.

"You too Sonikku" Amy said.

-

Nearby Rouge was opening her own locker to apply lipstick in order to look attractive to Knuckles. She looks at herself in a mirror.

"Hiya Knuckie, how do I look?" Rouge said seductively to Knuckles, twirling her hair a bit.

"Y-y-you look great" Knuckles stuttered.

"Hehehe... You're too cute when you stutter" Rouge giggled.

"I'm not cute!" Knuckles blushed a darker red.

Rouge then places a smooch on his cheek, causing his head to explode in a comical manner.

"....Ahhh.....Uhh....." Knuckles goes in a dreamy trance which was really goofy.

Rouge giggled at his reaction and walks away swaying her hips. Knuckles was still in a lovey dovey trance.

-

Nebula was at her locker getting her books and stuff for class; that was until her ears twitched in alarm when she heard a flirty male voice behind her.

"Hey, babe" it was Scourge.

Nebula growled lowly and turns around, "Go away, pervert"

"What's the matter? Shadow made you tougher?" Scourge teases her.

"Shut up! What the fuck do you want? Here to humiliate me again? Not gonna happen this time" Nebula growled.

"But you will be" Scourge said and is about to do something humiliating to her when a strong hand grabbed him, it was Shadow.