Final Chapter

As noon turns to evening, the gang decides to do a slumber party at the treehouse since Nebula never had a slumber party in her life. She even brought her dog Bella since she hates to see her so lonely at home without her owner.

"I don't believe in monster stories" Nebula smirked at Shadow.

"I love to beat monsters for real" Shadow chuckled with a grin.

"What monster stories do you have? Boogeyman, Dracula, Frankenstein's monster or what?" Nebula asked.

"How about Dracula?" Blaze suggested.

"Nah, how about we make up our own scary stories?" Silver said.

"That's a good idea. Get ready to be scared, guys" Shadow chuckled evilly. He clears his throat and began telling.

"There was once a dude that was walking in the forest alone at the dark night and he was on his way home. He didn't know who was following him, He looks back and heard a scary growl from the bushes, these Eyes that belonged to the one who growled where his worst nightmares. The one who growled was a scary, hideous and fearsome werewolf. He walked up to the dude and leaps at him to eat his flesh and bones!" Shadow tells them a story of a werewolf. The gang was starting to get scared and Amy held herself close to Sonic.

"After he was finished, he slurps up the last blood on the dude's bones and runs away" Shadow finished the story, "AARROOO!!!!" he howled like a wolf to scare his friends.

"WHOA!" they all jumped back in fear. Cream was hiding her face in her palms in fear while Blaze hides her face in Silver's fluffy chest-fur.

"Hahahahaha! How was that?" Shadow laughed.

"Aww....were you scared, Knuckie?" Rouge chuckled at the red echidna hiding behind her bat wings.

"N-n-no. I am not!" Knuckles lied.

"You are not so tough are you?" Rouge said and cups his face.

"Urgh, you batty girl!" Knuckles scoffs in annoyance.

"Anyone else got a story?" Nebula asked.

"I got one, about Frankenstein's monster" Tails said.

"Go ahead" Nebula smiled and crossed her arms.

"Okay, a scientist named Victor Frankenstein always wanted to create his own human by sewing parts from corpses together. He ordered his assistant Fritz to get a brain for his creation before it was complete. Unfortunately Fritz got the bad brain and after completing the monster, they raised it to the roof and it got life by the thunderstorm. When Victor saw his creation waking up, he shouts in excitement 'IT'S ALIVE!!!" Tails began telling, shouting at the last part.

"The monster he created became aggressive by the first feeling he had and strangled Fritz. The next thing you know is that the monster accidently threw a girl in the lake. The villagers chased the monster to a mill where he meet his fate or not" Tails continued.

"Oh my god, I don't wanna meet the monster!" Cream whimpered in fear.

"Calm down Cream, it's just a story" Tails said to her.

"Aww....are you hiding behind my wings again, Knuckie?" Rouge snickered at him hiding behind her bat wings.

"Hmph, not funny Rouge!" Knuckles grumbled.

"So, want to hear more stories?" Sonic asked the gang.

"Uh, no thanks" they all said.

"Hey, Nebs. Have you ever played twister before?" Blaze asked.