Chapter 22

The scientists gave DR Nebula a white meat headless chicken so that she won't starve to death. Most scientists received claw marks on their lab coats from the angry female hedgehog.

She ate it like a predator and swallowed the chunks, "No Nebula, don't let it take over" Nebula's mind said, struggling for control. But she keeps eating the chicken until the bones were left.

"Grrrr!!!" DR Nebula looks up at the security camera and flies up there, growling and snarling at it, "I know you're watching me, doctor! You can't keep me in this room forever!"

"Sure I can" Eggman grinned and pushed a button to spray sleeping gas on DR Nebula to make her faint. She struggled to not inhale the gas but it was too late, she fell to the floor hard and passes out.

"She is so weak against this gas. Now for Evil Nebula to awake" Eggman said and drains the water from Evil Nebula's tank. Her pulse was getting stronger and she opens her eyes which were yellow. She rips off the pulse detectors from her and steps out from the tank after it opens for her. She was not naked though.

"Who are you?" she asked Eggman by her first words.

"I am Dr. Eggman and I'm your creator. Evil Nebula" Dr. Eggman said.

"Evil Nebula? I like that" Evil Nebula said with a smirk.

"You will destroy your 'twin sister' that is good and she is a threat to you. Understand that?" Eggman said to her.

"Yes, master" Evil Nebula nods.

-

Back with DR Nebula, she was already awake from the sleeping gas. In her dark form she's able to wake up from the sleeping gas in five minutes.

"Grrrrr!!!!" DR Nebula snarled in anger and pounds her fists on the floor.

She then pounds the wall in frustration and groans.

"I must get out somehow!" she yelled and hits the wall some more.

-

Outside the Asylum, Shadow and Tails has disguised themselves as scientists to get in while Silver pretends to be insane.

"Alright, Rouge and Sonic, you two get into the security breach to knock out the guards there while Tails and I shall get to Nebula's cell with Silver as out 'patient'." Shadow whispered.

"Got it" Sonic nods. He and Rouge goes to get to the security breach while Silver, Shadow and Tails got in. They had put on a strap-shirt on him to make him really look like an inmate. They came to the pass control in the Asylum.

"ID please" the guard asked them. Tails then took out a fake ID where it said 'Milo Prower', a cover up of his real name.

"Milo Prower, I have come to bring Silver here with my colleague Jerry" Tails said, nodding at Shadow posing as one named Jerry.

Silver then did his best insane impression, "BWAHAHAHAHA I feel like a barnacle head! Whohohoho!" Silver laughed like a maniac.

"Okay then, can I see your ID, Jerry?" the guard asked him. Shadow then takes out his fake ID and it shows 'Jerry Irons'.

"Okay, take him to cell 40" the guard opens the gate to let them in. Silver then drools a bit as he looked crazy.

DR Nebula was still pounding on the door to get out of this room, "AAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!" she screamed in anger.

"What was that? I think I hear Nebula's voice" Shadow heard her scream and he ran away from Silver and Tails to find her cell.

"Sha...I mean Jerry wait!" Tails shouted and ran with Silver still tied in the strait-jacket.