Chapter 04

Sonic, Amy, Shadow, Nebula, and Silver have music class together. Nebula was a little interested in music and she has been good with playing the piano. She's also a fan of Evanescence band.

She sat at the piano and began to play on it. In front of her were some lyrics of a classic music.

The teacher was keeping an eye if she made a mistake on the piano. But Nebula did her best until she played the wrong notes.

"Almost Miss Emerald, keep practicing and you'll get better" the teacher said.

"Okay" Nebula nods and keeps playing. Then it goes to Shadow and he played his notes on the lyrics perfectly.

"Wow" Nebula said quietly.

Shadow was playing the piano of the romantic music. It sounded very lovely and beautiful.

He played it without making any mistakes and in Nebula's ears she wanted to hear more. But soon Shadow stops playing.

"Very good Shadow, keep on practicing" the teacher said politely.

"Okay then sir" Shadow nods and goes back playing.

After music lesson, Nebula and Shadow had a talk in the hallway at their lockers.

"I didn't know you can play a piano" Nebula said.

"Yup, I've been practicing piano for months now" Shadow said and put his schoolwork in his locker.

"I see, well I got to take some fresh air outside the school" Nebula said and heads outside the school.

Right before she goes outside, Shadow stopped her for a second.

"Nebula, I was just wondering why you didn't tell us about your powers earlier?" Shadow asked her.

Nebula took a deep breath and tells him, "It's because many would fear me if I would get too angry and as I said earlier that I would get in trouble" Nebula said.

"I see, but I'm here to protect you if anything happens to you" Shadow said.

"I understand, Shadow. You're nice but I need time to think over things too. Such as my humiliations I need to forget" Nebula said before going outside.

Shadow then goes to the library while Nebula was out. He passes Amy Rose and she was at her locker looking at her pictures of Sonic and herself.

"Sonikku" she sighs dreamily with anime hearts around her. Shadow shrugs and got to the library.

-

Outside the school, Nebula was watching the clouds in the sky.

"Hey, Nebula" it was Amy.

"Oh, hi Amy. What's up?" Nebula said.

"I got a question for you, how am I gonna get Sonic in a relationship with me? I've noticed he's acting very shy" Amy said. She sat next to Nebula.

"My advice would be like this, ask him out like a lady and maybe go to watch a movie or on a date" Nebula tells her.

"Sounds interesting. I'll try that. I've loved him since I was 8" Amy said.

"Interesting. And it's perfectly normal for Sonic to be shy because it usually helps him feel like he's getting to know you. Or maybe....he's hiding his tail from wagging too much from you. That's an easy sign from boys that are too shy to talk to girls" Nebula chuckled.

"Oh that's ridiculous. Or that's possible" Amy said with a giggle about Sonic's tail.

"Go get him, tiger" Nebula winks at her.