Chapter 14

After Gym class, Nebula was at the hallway putting her stuff into her locker before going to lunch. Luckily she didn't smell like Shadow's cologne anymore after showering.

She placed a picture of herself and Bella as a puppy in her locker and smiled sweetly, "Oh, Bella. You're too cute" Nebula said and heads for the cafeteria.

Today's lunch was chicken fingers which was Nebula's favorite food. She paid the lunch menu and walks to the table with the food tray in her hands. She goes to an empty table and sat there having her lunch. Shadow was not in the cafeteria yet but Nebula was certain that he will come.

"I wonder where Shadow is" Nebula said to herself while eating one chicken finger.

Then Amy came and sat in front of her, "Hi Nebs, how's it going?" Amy asked her.

"Pretty good. I'm waiting for Shadow. You should have seen him training" Nebula said.

"Aww....you noticed his six-pack?" Amy guessed.

"Yup. He did 200 sit-ups" Nebula said with a giggle.

"So cute. I see Sonic's well trained body" Amy said.

"Did his abs stun you?" Nebula chuckled.

"Yeah they did. He's so handsome" Amy said with hearts over her head.

"I understand. Well I need to think of something that Shadow and I can do after school, like skateboarding at the park" Nebula said.

"That sounds like a great idea Nebula" Amy said.

"Yup, me and Shadow love skateboarding" Nebula said.

Silver, Sonic, and Shadow walked up to their table to have lunch with them. The girls heard them snickering quietly which got them curious to what's really funny or what they're laughing about.

"What's funny?" Amy asked.

"We pranked Knuckles at the boys' gym shower room" Sonic snickered.

(Flashback)

After gym class was done, the boys had on their swim trunks in the shower room, cleaning off their bodies from all the sweat they had. Sonic put his finger on his lips to 'shush' his friends to be quiet. He had his shampoo that Knuckles borrowed and is ready to do the shampoo prank on Knuckles.

They see their red friend washing his quills/dreadlocks, getting the soapy shampoo off with water. Knuckles had his back facing the guys and he doesn't know what they're planning. Sonic snickered quietly and quietly walks up to him, squeezing the shampoo bottle above Knuckles' head.

He continued to wash his dreadlocks until he realized that the shampoo won't end. The more he washed, the more Sonic poured onto his head.

"Dude, where did you get this shampoo?!" Knuckles' said, washing his head harder to get the shampoo off with water.

"Why? What's wrong with it?" Sonic asked, pretending he doesn't know. Shadow and Silver snickered quietly as they keep watching this.

"It's not coming off" Knuckles said, still washing the shampoo off his head. Sonic then poured some more shampoo as Knuckles washed his hair some more. But then Knuckles growled lowly when he still had shampoo in his hair.

"ARGH!!! What kind of shampoo is this, Sonic?!" Knuckles growled in frustration, turning the water on to make it pour on his head harder to get the shampoo off.

"Come on, Knux. We gotta go" Silver said, snickering quietly.

"ITS NOT COMING OFF, GUYS!!" Knuckles growled, feeling very pissed off that the guys aren't helping.