Chapter 16

After school, Nebula was driving to back home. As she got there, she parked her car, turning it off and got out as she locked all the doors of her car. She texted her aunt that she's gonna take a walk on the sidewalk.

She takes out her iPhone and played bubble shooter on it. She looked around to make sure everything is safe as she closes in to the apartment stores down the street. But in an alley, Sally and Scourge awaits her.

"Alright as soon as she passes by, I'll knock her down and you chain her with your speed" Sally whispered to Scourge.

"Got it" Scourge nodded.

Nebula was looking at some windows at the stores which were selling rock music she likes, but she decides to buy it another day when she has enough money.

"I hope me and Shadow might spend our time together alone on the weekend" Nebula said and walks past an ally. Suddenly a hand grabbed her and threw her at some trashcans. She was about to get up but her legs got chained by a green flash.

"URGH! What is this?!" Nebula yelled. Then she heard a familiar laughter.

"Hehehehe.... you sure look hot when you're chained" it was Scourge who stepped out from the shadows with Sally.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Nebula's eyes glowed purple.

"Taking our revenge on our friend Fiona being suspended and you staying in my way for Sonic" Sally said and slaps her hard in the face.

"Ow! Sally, you do that again and you are in trouble!" Nebula warned, "Don't get me angry like last time!"

"Oh, please. You think your scary glowing purple eyes will scare me?" Sally mocked.

"Now I'm gonna do it on her" Scourge grinned and is about to take Nebula's shirt off but she punched him off him when he tried to.

"I still got my fists ready!" Nebula growled and grabs the chains on her legs.

Her anger was building up and the dark purple aura appeared around her, making her sky blue eyes turn to glowing purple, "Shit! NOW I'M VERY PISSED!!!!" she screamed in anger, her fingernails extends to sharp claws and her two normal canine teeth grows longer to almost like a vampire's teeth.

Sally was looking frightened when Nebula in her Dark form breaks free from her chains.

"Oh no, Scourge!" Sally said.

"Huh? OH MY GOD! Stay away from us!" Scourge gasped at seeing Dark Rage Nebula.

"Don't stand there, attack her!" Sally ordered Scourge to attack her.

"I WARNED YOU!!!!!" DR Nebula's voice was dark and deep, filled with anger in her form when her voice changes.

Scourge spin-dashed at DR Nebula but she whacks him away with her bare hands. Sally then takes out a stun-gun to see if it works on her.

But when she fires the stun-gun at DR Nebula and it electrifies her, it had no effect on her either.

"What the?!" Sally was surprised and drops the stun-gun, backs off to the wall with DR Nebula closing in angrily.

"You think my anger can't scare you? THINK AGAIN!!!" DR Nebula snarled angrily and is about to claw her.

All of a sudden, a strange teal-blue aura surrounded her and she was lifted up in the air by Silver's ESP powers. He wasn't alone; he had Shadow and Sonic along with him.

"What have you done to make her angry?!" Shadow growled at Sally and Scourge.

"He-he-he made her angrier!" Sally points at Scourge gritting his teeth in fear.