Chapter 07

Shadow and Nebula having a moment time with each other. All of a sudden, Nebula's ears starts to twitch rapidly which Shadow noticed this too.

"What is it?" Shadow asked her.

"I sense trouble here. Let's go home" Nebula said with worry.

"Let me guess, robbers?" Shadow guessed, but Nebula shook her head no. Shadow understood and the two walked away from the carnival.

But Nebula still sensed the danger as she and Shadow began to run far away from the carnival and the park.

"Shadow, I have a feeling like we're being watched" Nebula said.

"Don't worry Nebula, we'll go together or we fight whoever it is" Shadow said, cracking his knuckles.

They both stand close together and had their fists up in the air.

"Come out here!" Shadow shouted.

"Show yourself!" Nebula yelled. Then the stranger showed to be Fiona the fox.

"What are you doing here Fiona?!" Shadow snarled with an angry glare at the red fox.

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from her?!" Fiona said angrily.

"She's not dangerous and mean, Fiona. You are the one who is going too far!" Shadow said.

"Why the hell are you following us, Fiona?" Nebula asked.

"To make you stay away from him!" Fiona said.

Shadow stands in front of Nebula with bravery, "You're not touching her! Now just back away!" he said angrily.

"Fine! But I won't give up!" Fiona growls and walks away with angry steps.

"Finally. But what is she really up to?" Nebula wondered.

"I suppose she wants me back or that she knows what's gonna happen" Shadow said, holding Nebula close.

She hides her face in Shadow's chest fur, "You and her were once a couple?" she asked.

"Yeah, but she dumped me for that green asshole. I left her group and became friends with the good guys, the ones you met" Shadow said.

"That's the right thing you did, Shadow. She didn't listen to her heart" Nebula looked up on Shadow.

"I know. Now she wants me back but I am not gonna let that happen" Shadow said.

"I guess so. But now I got to get back home" Nebula said and is about to leave until Shadow did something to her surprise. He kissed her on the lips. Nebula's eyes widen but then closed them and kissed back.

Shadow wraps his arms around her waist while Nebula cups his face. Then they pulled from the kiss for air.

".....Aaahh........" Nebula sighs dreamily from the kiss which really stunned her.

"My god that felt good" Shadow said with a blush on his face.

"I have to admit I had weird feelings for you since you supported me" Nebula said.

"Same here. There's something called love comes from the heart" Shadow said.

"I thought the same too. You just read my mind" Nebula smiled.

"Really? Then let's go back home now shall we?" Shadow said, holding her hand.

"Sure" she nods as they walked down the street.

Once they arrived to Nebula's house, the blue-violet hedgehog was too happy that she found her true lover. She gladly accepts to be Shadow's girlfriend.