Chapter 25

The next day, the principal Dr. Eggman has been arrested last night and that he's no longer a principal anymore. Sally, Fiona, and Scourge are in jail too and they'll be released in one month.

Silver was now using his ESP powers to lift Nebula in the air for her to come to high school but she's too nervous that the whole school will hate her.

"Silver, put me down! The whole school will hate me!" Nebula struggles to get out of this glowing blue teal aura but no success.

"Nebula, we will show the evidence of what really happened" Silver rolled his eyes and brings her in.

"They probably won't listen to us" Nebula crossed her arms and sighs.

"Calm down, Nebula. Trust me on this" Silver said, dragging her in the air.

They walked through the hallway ignoring the students looking away from Nebula. But her friends didn't along with Ms. Msanii and Vanilla when they got to the gym hall where the evidence are gonna be shown.

"Alright everybody, this is very important to you all to see that Nebula Emerald is innocent" Vanilla announces to everyone.

"Turn on the video please" she tells Rouge to turn it on.

It showed that Fiona was telling Sally about to make Nebula angry and send her to the asylum. The students gasped at this for seeing the once popular students being the ones behind the assault. After finishing the video, Nebula steps up on the stage and crossed her arms.

"Do you all believe me now? I am innocent all this time. Fiona and her pals set me up to make me angry" she said.

"Look, I know some of you are mad at Nebula but it wasn't her fault. You know how anger and hatred is very strong when we go out of control. It can happen to anyone" Shadow said.

"It's true, she is the one who tells us that love comes from the heart" Amy appeared as well. The students saw that Nebula's friends appeared on the stage to tell everyone how they feel about her.

"She saved me and Cream along with Amy" Tails said.

"She likes my advices on controlling her temper" Silver said.

"As for me, I always like to be alone so that I won't hurt anyone ever again. As I became new to your school, I realize that making new friends is the answer to what I have been missing in my life. Friendship, teamwork, and helping each other out" Nebula said.

"Well class, I guess we own all Nebula an apology for her actions and misunderstandings" Vanilla said to the class.

The students discussed with each other and Nebula looks around to see them talk.

"We are totally sorry for suspecting you for you're so called actions" they apologized to her.

"You're all forgiven" Nebula said.

Shadow smiled and held her shoulder proudly, "That's my girl"

Nebula got too excited and hugged him tightly again like last time.

"NEBULA! Can't breathe!" Shadow gasps for air.

"Oops, sorry again" Nebula said and let him go.

Shadow panted out with his pupils shrunken. "Whoa. You need to relax!" he pants out.

"Hehehehe, I do the same with my Sonikku" Amy said.

"Man, I really need to control my confidence every time it triggers my super strength" Nebula chuckles nervously.

Shadow chuckled along with Sonic, looking at their girlfriends.

"Our girls are quite opposites Shads" Sonic chuckled.