Chapter 09

It was Tuesday morning and Shadow drove his Ducati Monster motorcycle to school; and of course he always wears his motorcycle helmet when driving his bike. He went to the school entrance and parks his ride in the parking lot, removing his helmet and puts it in his backpack.

He walked to the entrance through the hallway to his locker. He unlocked his locker and put his backpack in it. On the locker he had a picture of him and Nebula together. He smiled a bit and closes it.

"Hey, goth boy. I can't wait for us to dance tomorrow" Fiona leaning on the side of the lockers with her arms crossed.

Shadow didn't say anything; he closed his locker and glares at the red fox, "Hmph, you're not my date for the dance. I suggest you stay away from me"

"Come on, Shadsy. I'm a lot better than that creepy new girl" Fiona growled, trying to get him to be his girlfriend again.

"You're wrong! Nebula is a lot nicer and caring. You are just selfish and a slut. You only care about popularity, not me!" he hissed angrily.

"Oh, yeah? How long are you gonna protect her? She'll simply lose control of her anger like last time. Just like Sonic" Fiona chuckled evilly.

"Hmph, Nebula is different from him. Also, Nebula is not a damsel in distress too. So bye Fiona" Shadow said and walks away.

Fiona glared at him as he walks away, "Just wait until tomorrow, I will get you"

Shadow was having algebra class and his friends were there too, even his friendly rival Sonic. Tails happens to be a genius in algebra. But Shadow has his own mind on math. He focused on figuring out answers on the numbers. He marked some with an X if it's wrong answer.

"Okay, The square root of 6561 is.....81" Shadow said quietly.

He then goes to next one.

"Divide 7x2 + 5x - 9 is....7x - 9" Shadow wrote down the next one.

"And Divide -255x3 + 81x2 + 283x - 25

17x - 2 Is... -15x2 + 3x + 17;" he marked it with an X in case it's wrong answer.

After he was done, the algebra teacher collects the classmates' work to correct them all later on. The bell rings and Shadow is on his way to music class.

Once he was there he was gonna practice on playing the electric guitar this time. He picks it up and plugs it to the speakers. The class had earpieces as well did the teacher along with Shadow. He fiddled with the strings for a moment until he starts to play 'Simple and Clean' Hikari rock version.

With each tone on the guitar, he swings his quills around like a rock-star. He played it harder and harder and then less harder. He really seems to feel the music flow through him. He even glides on the floor on his knees, finishing the song.

The classmates cheered wildly for him, even Nebula did too.

"Thank you guys. Who's next?" Shadow asked his classmates.

"I am" Sonic said, taking out his Underground guitar and stands in front of them, ready to play. He began to play the song 'Slow Ride' with his guitar and did some awesome moves like swing his head and tapping his foot on the floor.

Amy was too overjoyed to see her blue boyfriend acting like a rock-star.

He even spins around with the guitar as he played and finished doing a Gene Simmons by sticking out his tongue.

"WHOOOHOOO!" he howled and stops playing the guitar. He walks back to his seat which is next to Amy.

"You did well Sonikku" Amy smiled at him.