Chapter 10

After school was done, Nebula called her aunt to ask her if she can bring Shadow to her house. Aunt Star agrees to let her niece bring him along since she's very happy to have someone to trust.

Nebula got in her car and Shadow puts on his helmet to start his bike.

They drove after each other until they arrived at Nebula's house. Shadow parked his bike in front of the house. Nebula has parked her car in front of the garage and turns off her car as she got out, closing the door and locks it.

They went inside and Nebula closed the door behind her. Bella ran up to Shadow and got too excited to see him the second time.

"Ruff ruff!" Bella barked happily and jumps.

"Oh, hehehehe! Hi there Bella" Shadow petted her and she wags her tail rapidly. Then Bella goes to Nebula and she kneels down to let Bella lick her face.

"Hehehehe.... Bella" Nebula giggled.

Soon, Nebula brings Shadow downstairs to her basement full of games and activities.

"So, ready to practice our dance for the prom?" Nebula asked Shadow. Shadow nodded and walks up to her, taking her hands.

"I'm always ready Nebs" Shadow said.

Nebula puts her arms around Shadow's neck; Shadow puts his arms around her waist. They both blushed a bit but didn't care since they're a couple.

Then they started their practice at pair-dancing as classic romantic music was played. They were like going around in circles while dancing. Shadow twirled her and pulls her back in, waltzing around in the basement room.

"Ready for the dip move?" Shadow asked.

Nebula nodded for a yes and Shadow dips her to his knees while she tilts her head back and then looks up at him.

"You're so beautiful" Shadow smirked and pulled her back up.

Nebula giggled again and had her nose close to his, "And you're so handsome" she said.

They continued to dance practice and they were getting better each time. Shadow even showed that he could do the moonwalk for Nebula and she thinks he looked cool doing that.

"C'mon Lady!" Shadow mimics Michael Jackson and did some dance moves like him too.

"Impressive Shads, now it's my turn" Nebula smirked, "I'm not much of a rapper but this song sounds cool" she said and puts on the song '1, 2 Step' by Ciara. She starts dancing while Shadow watches.

Ladies and gentlemen (Ladies and gentlemen)

This is a Jazze Phizal (Jazze Phizal) productshizzle,

Missy (Missy),

The princess is here,

(She's here) Ciara, This beat is

He saw how she moves her belly before she made moves with her arms by staring with pointing front and back and at the sides. She made a T-pose and moves her shoulders by stepping on the floor, she turns her head at one side and steps sideways to then holds her hands together and held them over her head and then to the right.