Chapter 12

Louis stared at the man holding the gun in front of him. He looked like he was in his early forties, his black hair highlighted with silver streaks. What made Louis nervous is that he is wearing the country's police uniform.

"Finally caught you, Tomlinson." he smirked, "You sure as hell didn't made it easy."

Louis remained shocked and hopeless as he watch the man talk through his radio.

"Cuff 'em up." he ordered his partner, a young man with blonde hair that looks like in his late twenties.

That was when Louis noticed Zayn. His chest ache when he saw how the blonde man held Zayn... his Zayn...

The young hybrid was whimpering, tears sliding on his cheeks. He was biting his lip to cover up the sobs as he looks at Louis.

The man roughly pulled Zayn into a chair and cuffed his hands behind. It wasn't long until Louis was grabbed and was cuffed like Zayn.

"L-Lou..." Zayn whimpered when Louis was placed beside him, "Scared, Lou."

"Don't worry, Zayn, everything will be fine." Louis lied, his heart racing at the situation, everything is falling apart, his plan to find his father, clean his name... and be with Zayn. "I... I'll think of something, okay?" he reassured Zayn.

Zayn just whimpered and nodded before he tried to nuzzle his face against what he can reach from Louis, his shoulder. Louis frowned and tried to comfort him by licking Zayn's cat ear. His own ear twitched when one of the officers scoffed. Louis watched from the corner of his eye as the two men went outside. He began to look at his surroundings, trying to form an escape plan. He already got this far, he's not letting anyone or anything hold him back.

~~~

"Looks like we have a case of Stockholm syndrome..." the blonde chuckled.

The older one scoffed, "Well, sucks for them both cause they'll be separated, the kid going back to his family and Louis' going back to jail, will probably face more charges and punishment... Kidnapping the kid, stealing properties, that stunt he pulled yesterday..."

"...Hey, Will, when will back up come?"

"Well, a little later because of this weather, why?" Will asked.

"What if we add rape to those charges Tomlinson will be facing?" the younger smirked.

Will chuckled, "Don't tell me you're attracted to that kid, Rob."

"Hey, I can see you eyeing him when we got in." Rob laughed, "Plus that innocence is really turning me on."

"Sounds risky though."

Rob rolled his eyes, "We threaten the kid. Tomlinson will take the blame. No one will suspect a thing. End of story. Come on, Will, the kid's hot! I'll let you take him first, if you want."

"Fine, do you have any condoms?" Will asked.

"Nah, don't like those, let's just give him a pill after." Rob shrugged.

"Idiot, they'll find traces of us!" Will smacked Rob at the back of his head.

"We'll just clean it after, we have time." Rob rolled his eyes, "They won't be here until the weather brightens but does it look like this rain will stop soon? Now if you stop whining and let's just go on with it then we'll really have a lot of fun."

"You should really control your hormones." Will stated.

"You have a wife to fuck, I have no one, don't blame me." Rob argued.