S2 Chapter 7

Zayn woke up in the middle of the night when his body realized that he's all alone in his room. He peeked at the mattress on the floor, thinking that Louis must have moved there. The kitten frowned when it was empty. His ears twitched when he heard some faint noises from his slightly opened bedroom door.

Following his curiosity, the raven haired followed the noise. It became a little clearer as he reached his parents' bedroom. He tilted his head in confusion before sitting down on the floor and listened.

'Are Daddies fighting?' Zayn frowned at the thought when he heard some groans and skin hitting skin sounds.

"Fuck, you like that, don't you, baby?" the hybrid's eyes widened when he heard his Papa curse.

"Y-yes, Daddy... p-please, more... !" his Daddy called... himself...?

Zayn tilted his head in confusion before laughing to himself, 'Silly, Daddy, he's Daddy and that's Papa.' 

"Shit, Ni, here it comes!"

"Fuck, yes... yes, Daddy...!"

Zayn rolled his eyes, he needs to remind his Daddy about their names before he confuses everyone else in the house.

The kitten hybrid's ears perked up when he heard some more weird noises. He's a little worried if there's something wrong, he should check up on them.

He was about to stand up until he heard the knob open, revealing his Papa in nothing but a towel, "I'll get us some water- HOLY SHIT!!!"

Both jumped in surprised, making Zayn accidentally hiss at his father for scaring him and making him hit the table nearby.

"Zayn, what are you doing here? It's late at night!" Harry asked with a horrified expression.

"Oh my god, are you serious?" Niall gasped before walking to them, Zayn noticed he was limping and was immediately alarmed that he's Daddy must be injured, "Zayn, why are you up?"

"Loud noises woke Z up." Zayn frowned.

"I told you we should've used a gag." his ears slightly picked up his Papa whispering to his Daddy, making his Daddy hit his stomach.

"Daddy okay? Hurt feet? Why limping?" the kitten tilted his head in confusion.

Harry was snickering making Niall glare at him for a little before turning back to his son, "Z, you should go back to your room, love, get some rest."

"But Lou gone!" Zayn frowned.

"What do you mean gone?" his parents asked, clearly alarmed.

"Not in room with Z." the kitten whimpered.

"Wait, let me get dressed up." Harry said in a slightly pissed voice.

"Harry, wait, I think that's Louis just climbing up the stairs." Niall said as he grab his husband.

"Lou!" Zayn cheered before jumping on the older hybrid, happy that he's reunited with his lover again, "Where go?"

"Oh... uhm... I got a little hungry so I made myself some food downstairs..." Louis laughed nervously, slightly shifting Zayn in his arms.

"Huh... for a second there I thought I'll be hunting someone with a gun." Harry laughed, though Louis could sense the serious undertone.

"We should all go to bed now, it's getting late." Niall chuckled.

"Yeah, goodnight." Louis nodded at them.

"Wait!" Zayn said, making the three look at him, "Daddy, that's Papa, and you're Daddy, okay? You were calling Papa 'Daddy' earlier... silly Daddy." the kitten laughed after pointing which was who.