Chapter 21

[Shameless Advertising: New fic "Pacify Him" out now. It's a Zouis vs Zarry fic with feminine Zayn and slightly possessive Louis. Baby!Michael too... Teaser prologue published!]

"So are they dating or what?" Michael asked Luke.

They were at the training area again after a week of getting to know each other. Calum and Louis were training together since Calum was trained well. He has the wild ability like Louis and has some good knowledge about it, so Ashton was the one who suggested they train together.

"I don't even know." Luke answered as they watch Zayn ran to Louis immediately after Calum announced a break.

"The kid doesn't look too worried to me and so comfortable around Louis." Michael observed.

"Zayn doesn't even ask for his family." Luke added, "I'm still learning about the hybrids' bonds. That might have the answer."

"It's really obvious they're mates." Ashton joined in the conversation and sat next to Luke, "I mean, they got to be, right?"

"Well, I suppose so, but I want to be sure and talk to Louis about it considering the situation." Luke sighed.

"Yeah, they're on the news and it's not looking good." Michael agreed.

"Also the biological stuff..." Luke said quietly.

"What?" Ashton asked.

"Er... you know... that time during the month when the omega becomes... needy..." Luke blushed.

"I can't believe you thought about that." Michael laughed, "Perv."

"It's not that!" Luke defended, "I mean... just... nevermind."

"Don't mind him, he's just kidding." Ashton said to comfort the embarassed blonde, "It's cool that you're worried about them."

"Thanks." Luke smiled, "I've always wanted to study everything about hybrids."

"Can see that." Michael said, "You kinda look familiar by the way."

"Huh?"

"Like I think I saw you before." Michael tried scanning through his mind to remember.

"He's one of the mule." Ashton answered.

"Oh yeah..." Michael nodded, "I bet you're helping Louis to escape this life too."

Luke nodded, "Yeah, and they're pretty much family to me now too." he admitted.

"Lukey, Lou said I stay with you. Doggy and Lou training again." Zayn said as soon as he arrived and sat next to Michael. He brought his coloring stuff with him.

They all turned to the two hybrids and saw that they went back to their exercises.

"Color?" Zayn shyly invited Michael since he's just next to him, and also because he's mesmerized with the man's new hair color, pink.

"Sure." Michael shrugged.

Zayn grinned before he started flipping through his coloring book, "We color these four kitties." he stopped at a page with four kittens inside a basket.

"Can I join too?" Ashton asked.

Zayn blush but his face brightened and ears perked up in excitement, "Y-yes! You color another kitty! Uhm... Lukey join too for another kitty."

The nickname was still new to Luke but it made him smile cause he feels they're close, "Well, alright." he smiled.

They got around the coloring book then began coloring. Ashton's holding the orange crayon, Luke has the grey one, Michael has the black one and Zayn's holding a pink one.