Chapter 24 (Season 1 Finale)

Louis can't help but revel at the frightened expression his father has on. The man was frozen, staring at Louis with fear and regret.

"W-what are you doing here?!" the man that made Louis' life hell asked while he masks the fear with anger.

"I'm sure you know why, Dad." Louis smirked, the word laced with venom, "I'm going to get the life that I deserve. First thing is to erase all the hellish past memories." Louis smirked as he began walking to his father, "And that includes you."

"Don't fucking come closer!" Troy growled as he pulled out a gun, he tried walking backwards to the door.

"Not so tough now, are ya, Dad?" Louis continued walking closer, "It's nice how the tables have turned."

Troy reached back to the door's handle, he twisted it, expecting it to open. His eyes panicked when it didn't, "What the hell...?"

Louis smiled, assuming it was Ashton and Calum back from their tasks and now guarding the door to avoid any interruption.

"Looks like your happy days are almost done, Dad." Louis chuckled as his beast form come out, "Fucking finally."

Troy gritted his teeth, "Should've killed you before." he pointed the gun at Louis then pulled the trigger.

Louis laughed as he easily dodged it, "Too late for that now, huh?" he tried to jump on him, but Troy escaped through under Louis' arm then ran to his desk.

The man quickly opened the drawer and rummaged through the items.

"Not so fast." Louis hissed as he punched the man on the stomach, "How does that feel, Dad?"

Troy groaned as he fell, Louis began kicking him, his blood boiling as he finally starting to let out what he has been keeping inside for so long, "Do you feel that, Dad? Hurts, doesn't it?" he tackled his father.

The man managed to hit Louis with the gun, trying to push Louis off of him. He pulled the trigger, Louis hissed as he felt the pain on his shoulder, "You're making this so hard for the both of us, Dad." he eyes glowed red and fangs grew longer.

"Get off!" Troy yelled as he managed to grab a crowbar above him and hit Louis in the face.

Louis groaned as he hit the ground, he felt blood dripping on the side of his head. His ears twitched as he heard his father pointed the gun at him, "Die, you fucking freak!"

The hybrid swiftly rolled out of the gun's point before clawing at his father, hitting the stomach.

"Fuck!" Troy hissed when as he touched the bleeding wound.

Louis hissed as he tackle Troy to the ground and swiped the gun out of his hand, "You. Just. Die. And. Go. To. Hell." he said as punch the man with each word.

His cat ears twitched as he began hearing gunshots outside, "Fuck." he muttered under his breath.

"Looks... looks like you're old man still gets to live... Calum... will fucking tear... you apart..." Troy coughed up blood.

Louis sneered, "Would he now?" his claws began wrapping around his father's neck.

"You'll... be sorry... for beating me up like this..." Troy smiled, "while he... rips your inside out..."

The hybrid gave a sadistic smile as he tightens the hold on his neck, "Yeah? Well, what if I told you that Calum doesn't play on your side anymore? You don't think I'll just attack you without planning thoroughly, right?" Louis hissed, "I'm not that stupid and weak boy anymore, Troy, I'm thirsty for blood now. Yours specifically."