Letters to Mommy

Title inspired by:
"LETTERS TO JULIET"

✩ ✩ ✩

→Roan's short letters for Lea which was written during her sessions with Dr. S. Dallas.

» » » ang nilalaman ng envelope↓

📃

July 7

Dear Mommy,

Dr. Suzanne said that it will help if I'm going to talk to you by means of writing a letter.

Sabi niya, isulat ko lang daw ang mga gusto kong sabihin sa inyo, yung walang reservations, kasi hindi mo rin naman daw mababasa.

So here I go..

Hi mom! What's up?

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

August 25

Dear Mom,

I saw someone who looks like you today and I chased after her but I was mistaken..again.. I really thought she was you because you had the same features but maybe I was just dreaming, fortunately the woman understood my situation when I narrated to her my story.

Even though I tell myself everyday that I am angry with you, truth is, I miss you terribly and I'm longing to see you, hug you tight and never let go.

I'm trying really hard to understand why  we had come this way and although Dad said to respect your decision, I can't help but plead and pray earnestly..

...Mommy, can we come home to you? Please?...

😢

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

October 11

Dear Mommy,

I got an A in my Art Class the other day. My teacher said that I had an artistic side. I can't stop smiling when she said that.

By the way Mrs. Horowitz is considered to be one of finest Art Critics and I'm so blessed to be praised by her. She said I had a bright future ahead of me.

I wish you are here so that I could share my happiness with you..

Daddy is so proud..

...I hope you are too..

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

November 29

Dear Mommy,

Christmas is just around the corner. This would be the 3rd time that we are going to celebrate it without you and Rohan.

For the last two years, I've been so lonely and at the same time livid. I hate the fact that I have a mother who is alive and well but now becoming just someone I used to have.

I hate that every Christmas day, Dad and I would pretend that we are happy, that we are okay. We laugh but we cry afterwards.