Boring Day Gone Crazy and WET!

Hey guys!!! Piggy here 😊 I will try to work as hard as possible on this story! Please support it! Thanks!
-Piggy

"Katelyn~Sama, what did you do with Kawaii~Chan's special cake-mixing bowl! Kawaii~Chan needs it!" Kawaii~Chan yelled to Katelyn. Aphmau walked through the door to the kitchen and noticed Kawaii~Chan having another cooking fit. "Kawaii~Chan. Katelyn isn't here. She's on a date with this guy she found on match.com." Aphmau said, obviously annoyed. "Kawaii~Chan is sorry... She has just been a little fangirly after Zane~Kun... uhh.. NEVERMIND! Kawaii~Chan will go finish her cookies... I didn't say anything about Zane~Kun, By the way! Don't get any ideas!" Kawaii~Chan said, heading straight for the oven.

Meanwhile, at the boys' house...

Laurence sat on the couch watching The Walking Dead. The other guys were out getting a gift for a family member's birthday. Hmph. Nobody ever invites me anywhere. That's why I call the living room "the living land of Laurence," because I'm the only one who's always here. Gosh, why doesn't anyone think I'm fun in some way? Laurence was interrupted by the sound of thunder. He walked over to the window. Great. It's raining. I hope the guys get soaking wet >:)
He walked back to the couch to see that the tv, plus all other power, had gone out. "My day just keeps getting better and better." Laurence said to himself sarcastically. He then headed to his bedroom, laying down on the bed, and staring at the ceiling until he fell asleep.

Meanwhile AGAIN, where the boys were

Garroth and Zane ran through the parking lot, trying to find their car. "How the heck did you convince me to come with you?!?!" Zane yelled over the pounding sound of raindrops. Garroth let out a little giggle, annoying Zane even more. They never found their car, and the two ran back into the store. "I'll call Laurence..." Garroth said, taking out his phone. "Dangit! Power's out! No service!" Garroth began to rage a bit. Darn. I wonder if Laurence is okay... Garroth thought to himself.

Hey guys! How do you like this new story so far??? I really hope you like it! Anyways, I love every single one of you! Bye bye!!!

- Piggy