Everything Goes Too Fast

WARNING: BLOOD, GORE, AND A LITTLE BLOCKED OUT PROFANITY

COUGH. COUGH. Travis heard. What the heck, ugh, is that Laurence? Travis was in a lot of pain, and could only crawl. There was blood EVERYWHERE. "L-Laurence? Is that you, buddy? You okay?" Travis asked slightly quietly. He crawled through a little tunnel and saw:

"LAURENCE!" Travis screamed and ran to his side

"LAURENCE!" Travis screamed and ran to his side. "T-Travis? I didn't th-think..." Laurence said softly, trembling and breathing heavily. "Shh... don't talk, you'll hurt yourself more. I'm going to try to get us out of here, don't worry..." Travis said, trying HARD to stay calm. Laurence was crying softly, holding onto Travis. "Sh-she threatened to take h-him... t-them..." "Who?" "She th-threatened to t-take Garroth and C-Caleb..." "WHAT? Oh, she'll pay..."

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

Everyone, including the police, were at the scene. The officers were investigating the scene, while everyone else comforted each other. "Hey, officers, we've got something." "Yes?" "Orange piece of hair. Plus a fingerprint..." "Lets get the DNA testing kit." "Got it." THEY FOUND SOME ORANGE HAIR? OH MY GOD, THIS IS SO LUCINDA! F**K HER, THAT B***H WILL PAY! Garroth screamed in his head to himself.

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

Zane and Kawaii~Chan walked up the stairs of the Eiffel Tower, Zane seeming nervous. KC didn't seem to notice his sweating-ness, nor the fact that he kept looking down and blushing. They got to the top, and they stared down at the beautiful city.

Zane turned his head to face KC, and said: "Heh, this view is beautiful, but not as much as you." "Aww, you're such a gentleman. Love you!" KC replied, kissing him on the cheek. Zane took a deep breath, looked at KC for a while, and finally,

He bent down on one knee and held out a ring.

=•=•=

*DIES TO DEATH* wut

- Piggy