Huge Trouble

Zane was very embarrassed, because Zianna was walking around the mall like a princess. Garroth and Vylad seemed to love it, though, as they acted like her two guards (AHHHH MCD REFERENCE!!!!).

Zane decided to go get some food for them while they were shopping. He walked into the restaurant and instantly saw Aphmau and Katelyn. "Ughhh.... I'll just ignore them..." Zane thought to himself, but was interrupted by: "ZANE!!!!! Come sit with us! There's two open chairs!!!" Aphmau yelled across the entire room. Zane groaned and turned and faced away from them, then continued to walk to the register.

He suddenly felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around, and Aphmau was standing behind him with a giant smile on her face. "Hey Zane! Whatcha ordering? Wait, whatcha doing here? OH Kawaii~Chan took you here, I see..." Aphmau said. "APHMAU! Stop talking for one minute! I'm here because my mom took me, and I was coming to get her, Garroth, and Vylad something to eat.

Zane eventually sat with the girls to avoid any more shout outs from Aphmau. He just sat there silently while the girls talked about who knows what.

All of the sudden, a big boom came from one side of the mall, and people came running and screaming. "What the-" Zane was interrupted by another boom, this time on the opposite side of the mall. Everyone started running for the exits, and Zane grabbed the girls and also began running. As soon as he got out of the building, he looked around for Zianna and them.

He couldn't find them, so he ran back in to find them. Katelyn and Aphmau tried to stop him, but he ran too fast for them to catch up. Aphmau started crying and fell to the ground, Katelyn comforting her.

A third boom came from the middle of the mall, which is where Zane had just run in. Aphmau and Katelyn screamed as they were thrown backwards about 35 feet. Firefighters, policemen, and ambulances showed up and Katelyn realized that the whole building was on fire.

Zane had never come back out.

Don't kill meh pls :(

- Piggy