What Even Happened?

*AGHH IM SORRY I JUST NEED TO DO THIS OKAY????????????? PLEASE DONT GET MADDDD!!!!!!*

Zane woke up on his couch, with only capris on. "WHAT in the world..." Zane muttered, as he got up. The whole place had wine bottles all over the floor. "What the frick..." He walked into his bedroom and saw KC cuddled up in his blanket. He kissed her cheek, and explored the house even more. "What the heck??????" Zane yelled as he saw Aphmau lying on the kitchen floor, asleep.

Aphmau instantly woke up. "AH!!! Oh hi Zane!" "What the heck happened???" "You and KC got drunk, so I took you two home. You were acting really weird, so I stayed here and fell asleep in here I guess... I did hear some weird noises last night, though..." "OH MY GOD!!! WHAT DID I DO????" Zane ran out and woke KC up.

"KAWAII~CHAN WHAT DID WE DO LAST NIGHT??" "Zane~Kun, *yawn*, don't you remember?" "No I don't!!!! What did we do???" "We got home and when Aphmau left the room we started making out and then I blacked out from then..." "GREAT!!!!!!" "I think I fell asleep or something..."

Zane was extremely worried about what they did last night.

~where Garroth and Laurence were~

"Garroth, what happened?" Laurence said as he woke up to see that he was lying on top of sleeping Garroth. They were both in their cute little footy pajamas, and Laurence felt very comfortable. Garroth then woke up.

"Hey, how'd you sleep?" "I slept fine, uh, what happened last night?" "You don't remember?" "Oh, wait, now I remember."

The night before, after a while of talking, Garroth had asked Laurence to be his boyfriend. Laurence accepted, and they slept together last night.

"Hehe, love you babe." Garroth said as he kissed Laurence and they hugged.

HAGAHAJAVAHAJAN pls no hate

- Piggy