Will He Live? [Part 2]

The group sat in the waiting room, a bit in awe by the fact that Zane was COMFORTING Garroth (let alone comforting anyone). Some people could not stop crying, some kept their heads down and never showed their faces, some distracting themselves with electronics and stuff. "Hey um guys, you know we're going to have to tell Cadenza about this..." Dante said, as everyone's faces lit up in fear. "Oh no, Cadenza~Sama is going to be so heartbroken... Needs more chocolate!!!" Kawaii~Chan stated.
(XD)

After a couple hours, a doctor came out and said to the group, "Laurence is in critical condition but he will recover. We will allow three people to see him at this moment." "I will," Garroth said instantly. "I'll come, too..." Aphmau said. "Anyone else?" The doctor said, as Zane stood up and decided to come as well. Everyone was astonished that Zane actually cared.

When Garroth came and saw Laurence, all bandaged up and plugged into many machines, he held back the tears, telling himself repeatedly that Laurence will live.

Hey guys!! Don't worry, why the heck would I make my wittle Laurence~Senpai die?!?! If he died, I'd die as well =,[. Anyways, hope you are enjoying this story!!! Vote pls

- Piggy