The Trip

Katelyn had no idea who would be good for this job. She didn't want anybody sacrificed and forced to be alone, especially if they were a loved one. She kept thinking for a long time, not coming to any conclusions.

Though it was hard, she did have a great variety of people to choose from. The only problem was that those people were friends and family. She could choose Laurence, Garroth, Zane, KC, Aphmau, herself, etc. But she didn't want to because they were her family.

"Wait a second..." Katelyn said and looked at Catalina. "Can someone who is dead take this job?" Katelyn asked. "Yes, but unlike me, since I was alive, they couldn't come back to life. And if they quit the job, they would go back to being dead." Catalina answered. "CADENZA!" Katelyn yelled. "How to get her here???" Zianna asked.

"I can decide that she comes here, I mean, I'm fate anyways. This won't be easy, though..." Catalina said.
"What do we need to do?" Katelyn asked.

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

The plane had just took off. Kawaii~Chan was already getting tired. Zane just sat there, waiting for them to be allowed to turn on their electronics. About 15 minutes later, the pilot spoke over the speakers: "Alrighty passengers WE ARE now at a point where you may now turn on your electronics, just be sure that they are in airplane mode for about 10 more minutes. After that, you can connect to our free wifi. Thanks, and enjoy the flight." Zane breathed a sigh of relief and he took his laptop out to work on some projects he needed to finish.

~time skip 8 hours later~

Zane woke up from his 2 hour nap and found KC with her head lying on his shoulder. He rubbed her head as she softly snored, cracking a slight smile. Zane giggled a little and whispered: "I love you, babe. Just wait to until we get to the top of the Eiffel Tower, and you'll realize how amazing this relationship will get. Just wait..." He drifted back to sleep for another 3 hours (the planned ride was 18 hours).

=•=•=•=

Hey guys!!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter of My Street, please vote and comment any suggestions, check out my new stories, byeee!!!!! Thanks!!!!

- Piggy