*cries* Read it for yourself!!!

Laurence got to Dante and Travis' house and sat down on the couch. "Wow. It feels good to finally be... kinda... home!" He said. Aphmau then walked in. "Laurence!" She said and she hugged him.

~time skip to the next day at about 2:00 in the afternoon~

Aphmau gathered everyone at the park. "OKAY GUYS! KINDA HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT! Tomorrow night is the MyStreet Neighborhood Ball! WE ARE GOING AND RIGHT NOW WE ARE PICKING PARTNERS/DATES! GO!" Aphmau said. Dante went to Nichole, and Lucinda started heading towards Laurence. She grabbed both of his arms and put them around her waist. Laurence blushed (IN A BAD WAY DONT WORRY!) and pushed her away. "I don't know if I'm comfortable with that..." he said. Lucinda growled and grabbed his arms again. "You're going with me! No questions!" Lucinda held him there. "Lucinda, calm down! Laurence doesn't need to be with you everywhere!" Dante said. "Oh, you silly pretty-boy. I'll bring Jenna back if you keep talking!" Lucinda said. Dante backed up and got serious.

Lu: don't forget that I have magicks on my side *takes out her wand*
Lar: why are you doing this over a stupid guy like me!?!?
Gar: Laurence, you aren't stupid! *whispers* you're perfect...
Lu: Hehehe, because Katelyn ruined my chance with Travis! She kissed him! AND SHE STILL DOES! *Katelyn blushes SUPER RED*
Kate: LUCINDA!!!! HOW DID YOU KNOW!?
Lu: Hehe, only because you two make it sooooo obvious!
Kate: We were in a close- NEVERMIND! Why are you doing this to Laurence?!?!
Lu: Ohhh, honey, no one will ever know. It's my little secret >=)
Trav: *slaps Lucinda* GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF WOMAN! LAURENCE HAS HIS EYES ON SOMEONE ELSE!
Lu: oh, and who's that?
Trav: I'm not allowed to tell.
Lar: *whispers to Travis* thanks for sticking up for me
Lu: Travis I'm going to do something that will hurt you reallllll bad...
Trav: Oh yea? And what's that?
Lu: *shoots very powerful lightning bolt at Katelyn* THAT!
*Katelyn screams in pain and falls over , and Travis runs over, and before she can hit the pavement, he catches her*
Trav: KATELYN! KATELYN, STAY WITH ME BABY!
Kate: *stats silent*
Trav: *begins crying* KATELYN!!!!
*Garroth, Dante, Zane, and Vylad tackle Lucinda, pinning her down*
Aph: LUCINDA WHAT DID YOU DO??? *runs over and helps Travis, Laurence and KC help too*
Trav: Cmon baby, live !!!!!
Kate: *relaxes completely*

*crying A LOT!!!!!*

- Piggy