Titles can spoil, so I'm not going to spoil ;)

"This whole situation is so chaotic... Kawaii~Chan misses when things were normal..." Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau were talking after they found her. "I know, I had no idea that Lucinda would get THIS mad, over not getting to be with Laurence..." Aphmau said.

~Le' time skip (1.5 months later)!~

It had been a long time since the Lucinda incident, and and the police still hadn't found any trace of her anywhere. Everyone was confused, because KC had said that Lucinda killed other people, but no one was missing. Kawaii~Chan had no memory of who else Lucinda killed, and she felt bad.

There was some good news, though. Zane had asked Kawaii~Chan on a date the day before, and she was getting ready for it. She bought online a beautiful pink dress that she thought Zane would like.

She looked in the mirror and instantly was in love with the dress

She looked in the mirror and instantly was in love with the dress. "EEEEKKKKKKK!!!! Kawaii~Chan's dress is beyond perfect! Oh, Zane~Kun will definitely love it!" Kawaii~Chan said to herself. She hopped in Aphmau's car, as Aphmau was bringing Kawaii~Chan to the date.

"Thanks, Aphmau~Senpai!" "Oh, Kawaii~Chan, there's no problem! I'll bring you anywhere! Have fun!" Aphmau said. Kawaii~Chan walked into what looked like a famous fancy restaurant, and as soon as she got into the building, she noticed Zane waiting there for her.

"I love that dress on you, KC." Zane said. "Oh, thank you! Kawaii~Chan knew that Zane~Kun would love it!" Kawaii~Chan replied.

MY SHIP. ITS SOOOOO REALLLLLLLLL ORKEBJADJWJWJEHBWKS
OKAY OKAY IM NOT GONNA DIE... heh anyways bye!!! Thanks so much for all the support I've gotten!

- Piggy