Popped The Question

WARNING: IM SORRY, BUT I NEED TO PUT A LLLITTTTTLEEEE BIT OF SEXUAL CONTENT IN HERE TO MAKE MY SHIP HAPPEN A LLLITTTTTTLLLLEEEEE MORE. THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING

It was identified that the blood and screams were caused by Lucinda. Now, the police and rescuers had to find where she brought the two victims....

Travis heard something that sounded like some kind of digging or something. He instantly started screaming for help. "IS SOMEONE DOWN THERE? THIS IS THE POLICE, WE ARE LOOKING FOR TWO VICTIMS." Some yelled in response. "OUR NAMES ARE TRAVIS AND LAURENCE, WE ARE STUCK DOWN HERE!" "WE ARE COMING TO HELP! Oh my god, we found them."

After a little while a shovel finally poked through the dirt wall, and it made a little hole. The hole got wider and wider, and rescuers rushed into the small underground room. "Where is the other man?" A police officer asked. "In here, please follow me." They walked with Travis into the room where Laurence was, and they quickly pulled him up to the surface. Travis went with a few other men to see if he was okay.

"WE NEED CPR, STAT!" Someone yelled. Travis saw the measurer of Laurence heart beat went down, fast. "Crap!" He yelled.

=•=•=•=•=•=

KC put her hands over her mouth as Zane asked: "Kawaii~Chan, my angel, will you marry me?" "YES! YES, OF COURSE!" She said as they kissed. All of the bystanders began clapping and cheering. On the now-engaged-couple's way down, many people stopped them to say congratulations.

"So, what should we do now?" Zane asked KC. "Hehe, why don't we continue what we left off?" "What do you mean? Hehe..." "I mean, let's have our fun." KC gave Zane this look, and Zane knew what she meant. FINALLY, AFTER SO LONG, MY CRUSH ALL THE WAY SINCE HIGH SCHOOL IS NOT ONLY GOING TO BE MY WIFE, BUT SHE WANTS TO DO WHAT I HAVE BEEN (not in a creepy way) WANTING TO DO SINCE WE BECAME A THING! YESSSSSSS Zane thought to himself. "Alright, let's celebrate *winks*" Zane said.

I wonder how everyone else is doing right now... Zane thought.

=•=•=•=•=

When you make yourself fangirl over your ship YASAS SSNJDHEHHSKGSJFAJDUFUFSIFDKGSKHDKGIYDITAITDHKDKHFIDITWIFWURITDIGDGIDIGEUTQRU HEHEHEHEHEHEE OKAY ME... PLEASE CALM DOWN.... okay I'm better now. Comment, vote, and follow if you would like more! ALSO, I GOT FROM 764 READS TO 813 READS IN 39 MINUTES!!!!!!!!! THANKS SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! BYE!!!

- Piggy