Will He Live? [Part 1]

"HEY! Bring the stretcher! We've found something!" A rescuer yelled to the police officers. Garroth jumped up, suddenly having hope. He began to walk over to the house as the rescuers brought the stretcher up to where they had found someone. The others ran up to him, and they all stepped back and smiled when they saw a man that seemed to be Laurence on the stretcher. They brought him down, and strapped him into the ambulance and drove off immediately. Garroth and Zane jumped in their car to follow the ambulance, and the others ran to get in their car.

They got to the hospital, and followed the quick medics who were rushing Laurence through the halls. "Alrighty, sir. Can you give us and info on this patient?" The doctor asked Garroth once they got Laurence in a room. "Uhh He's a 21 year old male, his name is Laurence. He doesn't have any kind of disease and he isn't taking any kind of medicine..." Garroth said as quickly as possible. They had Garroth step out of the room, and he walked into the waiting room where Zane, was uh, you know, waiting XD. "I can't believe I'm doing this, but..." Zane said, then put his arm around Garroth. "I know how much this hurts you, and it hurts me a little, too." Zane said, and they just sat there.

To be continued...

Sniff. Uh... b-bye...
-Piggy