Split

WARNING: GORE, DEATH, AND IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO SAD THINGS, GET THE TISSUES READY!

BOOM. The entire island, exploded and gone. Katelyn was keeping an eye out for any survivors, but couldn't see anyone nor anything.

"KC, I know this is hard, but I need you help. We need to find other survivors, we need to help people. Grieving will not do anything right now, we have to find others. Please."

"Got it. Kawaii Chan will not grieve, she will be strong.
Let's go."

~

Garroth rowed away from the huge destruction. He tried not to cry, but it was so hard. The shadow knights, they took over, they killed everyone, they destroyed everything.

He sat down and looked at Laurence, the tears starting to fall. He began to sob, he sobbed and cried and let it all out. He just wanted this all to be a stupid nightmare. A small dream that wasn't real. But it was really happening, he was going through this, and he couldn't stop it.

~

Katelyn noticed a small boat and instantly yelled very loud: "IS ANYONE THERE? HELLO?" She then heard a faint "Hello! Yes, someone is here! Come to us, we can't move our boat!"

"Oh my god, that's Dante! Dante's alive!"

She rowed to him, seeing the sadness in his eyes. "D-Dante? What happened?" "Travis... he's gone... he saved Caleb..."

"W-what?! He saved Caleb?" Katelyn almost screamed when KC said: "Remember, Katelyn~Sama. Let's save the grief for later." "Yes, yes, good point. Let's go find others..."

~

Out of the huge crowd, a small child flew through it. She floated in the air softly, going towards Garroth and Laurence's boat.

She looked like this:

Her name was Mickey, and she was more important than any other resident of the nether

As soon as she came towards Laurence, he woke up and began floating towards her. He hugged her and cried. She cried as well, cuddling up in his arms.

Garroth looked up, confused. Laurence flew back down to the boat, smiling and carrying the child. "Who's that?"

"This is Mickey, the only strength I have left to fight back being a shadow knight, my only hope."
"How do you have one but no other shadow knight does?"
"They were too weak. They ended up accidentally killing theirs, but I won't ever let myself go that far."
"Well, let's go see if anyone else survived."
"Okay."

After the explosion was finished, bodies were floating around in the water. Radiation circled around and poisoned many people. Shadow knights sunk to the bottom of the ocean, unable to swim with their heavy armor.

Zane rowed and looked for people, searching hard. He then noticed someone.

"C-CADENZA?" He yelled.

=•=•=•=•=•=•=

- 🐷