Oh No...

THIS CHAPTER WILL BE GRAPHIC YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!

Katelyn screamed and almost fainted, but was caught by someone. She turned her head and saw Travis. Travis screamed, too, but he kept his strength. What they saw was Cadenza. Her feet were tied to a rope, and she was hanging upside down. Covered in blood, and still bleeding, most of her hair was on the ground. It had been cut off.

Laurence glanced up at what the others saw and he screamed louder than KC in fangirl mode. He began to throw up, and Dante looked, too. "OH MY GOD!! OH MY..." Dante began to throw up a little, then grabbed Laurence. "IM SO SOR... I... OH MY..." He was completely distraught. Some people tried to look, but Katelyn and Travis wouldn't let them.

Laurence would not get up. Everyone was surprised that he didn't lose consciousness. Once his puking stopped, he just lay there, crying. He cried, and cried, and cried. He didn't have any idea what to do. His sister was dead, and it was too late to save her. "CALL THE POLICE! NOW!" Dante screamed to the crowd of people who were trying to see. "Okay! I got it!" Gene yelled and took out his phone.

The police got there, and when they inspected the body, she was declared dead on the scene. Laurence dropped down on his knees, and cried some more. Garroth, Zane, Dante, and Travis were trying to comfort him, but it wasn't doing much. Cadenza was taken away, and Laurence finally stood up. His face was completely red, soaking wet with his own tears. His hair was raggedy and messy, and he was really stiff. He bowed his head down, covering his face with his hand. "Not... her..." Laurence finally said something.

The police continued to search the house for anything that would help on finding the murderer. Travis went inside to help, and he found a note. Before he told the officers, he read it. It said:
Hello, reader!
If you are reading this then you probably found Cadenza. Sorry bout that, she would get in the way of my chance with Laurence. I know what you're thinking: "Oh, Idiot! How will you have a chance with Laurence after this!?!" Well, then you're the idiot. Did you forget that I have potions? Oh, you probably know who I am by know. BUT YOU'LL NEVER FIND ME!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!
- Your worst nightmare <3

"POLICE!! I FOUND SOMETHING SUPER IMIORTANT!!! PLEASE COME!!" Travis yelled. Three quarters of the officers who were searching ran to him. The chief took the note and read it aloud. Laurence got hold of the letter, and read it in shock.

............ I'm a terrible person ............

- Piggy