Ended With a Bang

*GUYS THE END OF THIS IS NOT SEXUAL BUT A LITTLE INAPPROPRIATE SO PLEASE DONT GET MAD*

"MICHI?? G-get off of me!!" Zane yelled at the purple-haired Meifwa.
M: Michi~Chan wanted to know what Zane~Kun was doing here! Zane~Kun is never out!
Z: I'm out with my girlfriend, Kawaii~Chan.
M: UGH! Why doesn't  Zane~Kun want to be with Michi~Chan instead of that ugly creature you call your girlfriend??
Z: Because you're the ugly creature.

*OHHHHHHH WHAT A ROAST!!!*

Michi then ran over and pushed KC out of the line. "Thanks for saving Michi~Chan's spot!" She said. KC lowered her head and frowned. Zane ran up to Michi and looked her straight in the eye. "I'd punch you even if it meant that I'd die. I swear, get the frick away from me and MY girlfriend, or else..." Zane said seriously. Michi got very scared, but she swore that she'd be back.

"Sorry, babe. She's just a jerk who is desperate for anything and everything." Zane comforted KC. Kawaii~Chan kissed Zane quickly on the lips and thanked him for being so brave for her. He hugged her and carried her bridal style to the subway to go to the town square. Zane cuddled KC in his arms the whole ride there. She loved receiving love and attention like this, and she kissed him at times to return the favor. "I love you," Zane said. "Love you too, sweetie," KC replied.

The two walked around and explored town square, and they enjoyed every step of the way.

After having a lot of fun, they headed to a bar to end the night. They bought a bunch of alcohol, already drunk, and headed to Zane's place. They continued to make out the rest of the night.

... don't be offended please ☹️ ...

- Piggy