Chapter 2

Harry is sitting on a couch with arms crossed at chest, "I asked you to be here, in an hour and its more than an hour, where were you?" he asks, frowning.

"I was with Eve, I have told you earlier, and please stop acting like a typical Brother, you were not this, and I don't know what's wrong with you? why, you have become so over possessive, what's your problem, will you please tell me?" I shout at him, I never did this before but his behavior, makes me uncomfortable and I feel like an errant child, his expression softens, by my words.

"You suffocate me Harry, please stop acting like a jerk, where's my brother, who was more than a friend to me, what you have done to him?" I continue. He walks to me and holds me by my arm...

"Oh princess, I don't want to suffocate you. Please try to understand. Your brother is here right in front of you, you just need to understand his situation, baby" he says, calmly.

"What situation? Harry, you are keeping away something from me, you remember we promised that we will never keep secrets, please you can tell me, I promise I won't tell to anyone." I say, tears ooze down my cheeks making my vision blurry. "Or, is it, you don't trust me anymore?" I continue as a loud sob escapes my lips.

he gasps,"NO! jeez, No, its not that Kath, I trust you more than myself, you are my sister, baby please try to understand, your brother can't tell you right now, when it's the right time I'll tell you myself." He wipes away my tears by his thumb, "I just don't want to lose you and I can't bear the pain of losing you my sister." Tear starts stream down his cheeks and he pulls me in a hug, I rub his back to soothe him. I have never seen him so broken, so afraid, there's hint of vulnerability which I have never seen before. I pull away, I don't want to push him further, push this conversation further which makes my brother cry, cupping his cheeks.

 "I trust you, Harry"i say and pull him in a hug.

"Kath, promise me one thing, that, you will never think that I don't trust you!" he says, in hoarse voice, from crying.

 "yeah, I promise, I Love you, brother" sniffling, I wipe my nose from back of my hands in most unladylike manner.

 "Use my shirt." he says, I giggle at the thought,

"Uh-um sorry"

"Its okay" he says, after pulling away,

 "go and get yourself freshen up, lunch is ready." I smile; grabbing all my shopping bags, I walk straight to my room.

                                                                                         ***

"Do you want coffee?" I ask, as we have decided to watch movie and Louis and Eleanor my brother's best mate and a member of one direction and his girlfriend are coming home. I called, Eve, to come home but she is busy with her mother so she is not coming, my only friend and best friend so far, I feel little alone but that's fine, unless Harry is here, I smile at the thought me and my brother are more like a best friend.

 I have met Louis earlier, he is a nice, handsome, friendly and to my surprise childish which doesn't go with his personality. I walk to kitchen to fix us coffee and some popcorn for our guests, my brother is in band '1 direction' as they have begin their band now, they are new in this field, and he keeps traveling so we get very little time together, but thanks to engineers for these gadgets, I smile, he always dreamt to be a singer and is succeeding in it, I m so happy for him, and i hope the best for him, i wish his dream of most famous and amazing band singer comes true, I don't know the rest of the band members, yet except Louis, he keeps coming at home and being my brother's best friend. Mom is coming home tomorrow, after a week spending with our grandma, I put the pot on flame,while my mind move back to the incident of today, Harry, my brother cried in front of me, something very serious is going on, but he promised to tell me when it's the right time, my mind went to the worst reasons possible  but shaking away every thoughts, I answer the door.

________________________________________________________________________________

please vote and comment if you like guys.

Getting curious to know your feed backs please please comment and vote.