Chapter 4

"Hello, once again" he says and sits next to me.

"Hii" I say,

"So you study in?" he asks, raising his brows

" I m in standard 12" I answer,

"So what's your plan further, I mean, have you decided any college yet?" he asks

"Yeah, I'll take admission to LU, if I am lucky enough, but I really am hoping the best"

"Well, great, you'll get one"

I put my book aside and turn to him, "to which school have you been?" I ask curious as ever.

"Um, I have been to Princeton for graduation."

"Oh, so when you thought to be a singer?" 

"Since I was a child, I dreamt to become a singer."

"Just like my brother."

"Yeah, just like him."

"And when do you come in touch with, Harry?"

"Um, after auditioning in X Factor"

"Oh"

"You are so nosy, little thing." He smirks.

"Well, sorry for my intrusion"

"Oh, its fine, I like you talking and curious" he smiles, wickedly, something flashes through his blue eyes. 

"So what are your hobbies?" i return his smile yet distracted by his eyes.

"Um, apart from singing, I love football and adventurous sports, I like hanging out with lads and partying."

"Niall, we are leaving, mate" Louis calls.

"Yeah coming" he says, and stands "I think I must leave, see you around" and with a wink he is gone, I smile stupidly at his gesture, he is sweet and friendly, I like his company.

                                                                              ***

I wake up by my buzzing alarm today's my second day at Gym so I don't want to get late after a quick shower I shimmy up my gym suit and hurry outside, my brother's waiting at the car to drop me, I love him for being such a great brother.

While I jogged a familiar, Irish accent joins me to my right; "hey" it's him.

"Hello" I say.

 "what a coincidence, same gym" he smiles, such an addicting smile he has.

"Yeah" I reply, wetting my lips.

"When's your school?" he asks, surprised.

"It's at 8" I say.

"I haven't thought that you are an early boy" I say.

"Yeah, I really don't want to, but I am kind of foodie, I love foods, so gym is the best option to stay fit, I guess" he says, matter of factly, he continues,

"And yes, you look stunning" again a compliment and I blush.

 "Thank you"

"And when you blush, you look 10 times more beautiful" he says, in my ears. My cheeks heat at his compliment and I feel butterflies fluttering in the pit of my stomach, I smile.

"Hey, I didn't have the chance to ask you about your hobbies." He says, narrowing his eye in most dramatic way,

"Well, firstly I m an avid reader, I love listening songs, hanging out with my best friend and partying, of course" I say, smiling.

"What kind of books you read?" he asks, frowning.

"Um, mostly fantasies, classics and fan fictions" I continue, "Well, you are so nosy little thing!"  I say, mockingly.

"Likewise" he smirks, "well, i thought, you must be adventurous not a reader.."

"why, books are safer than other people,anyway!" i reply.

 After our goodbyes we head home, as, he insisted me dropping home.

                                                                    ***

 _______________________________________________________________________________

guys please vote and comment if you like and recommend it to others, i really enjoyed writing this, i hope you all like it.

I LOVE YOU............XOXO