Chapter 16

I feel the danger, the trouble, which he is creating to me, as my eyes dart to his lip ring than to his blue eyes, gulping the bile rising in my throat, wetting my lips once again I push him with all of my strength, and thankfully succeeded this time, his wicked smile turns to a devils one, and something dark, very dark flashes through his eyes; he walks toward me and grabbing me by arm harshly, he pushes me to the wall, and before my mind can process what's happening, his lips are on mine, he is kissing me passionately, electricity shoot through me, sending shiver down my spine, moving my hands from his chest to his smooth hair gripping it and pulling it harder. A loud moan escapes my lips; soon I kiss him back in the way he kisses me with passion or thirst I don't know what it is. This is so wrong, my mind keeps playing, but the way his lips moving with mine and his fingers making its way down to my back, my thoughts are clouding. He pushes me more, and grabs my leg, placing it across his waist, and I am so lost in the moment. He pushes himself to me and I can feel the bulge growing in his pants, this is so new to me, I have seen this in sex ads. But never thought that this really feels so good, I know he is not a good boy, yet I feel so good with him. I pull away the moment I hear a gasp, pushing him away, looking at shocked Emma.

 "what the- she yells and walks out.

"Emma, let me explain, please, it's not what you think." I call and follow her, without turning back.

She stops in the way and turns around.

 "Kath, I told you to stay away, from him, he is not good for you, he is a jerk, the moment I saw him looking at you I knew something is going inside his filthy mind, and look here you are, you don't know him, Kath, he is a trouble, a big trouble." She yells at me.

 "I know, Emma, but you can't say this when you don't know him, I know what we did is wrong, and I know that he is a jerk, but he is not that bad. Emma you are just over thinking the things." I yell back, I don't know why I am defending him, he is an asshole and how I can change my mind just after a kiss, i question myself, Luke stands beside me, and he passes her a death glare.

she shakes her head, and her expression softens, "you really need to know." Is all she says, and jumps inside her car, I don't know whether she wants me to join her or not but she is saying you need to know, what I need to know? I walk to the passenger door and get in, Luke passes her one last look and once again she shakes her head and pulls out in traffic, after an unsettling silence.

 I turn to her, "Emma what's wrong?" I ask, confusion clear in my voice, she turns to me and I can see the pain, the vulnerability in her eyes but stays silent.

Huffing I sit back. After a moment she pulls out in front of the coffee shop, without

Saying anything she walks inn, I follow her.

 "Kath, he is a terrible person, we once were in relationship, not we, I. I thought that he too, feels the same for me, and believe me I was head over heels in love with him, but you know what's the best part is, he used me and threw me away in the trash as if I m a piece of some fucking paper." By now her voice has changed from whisper to loud voice, exhaling, she continues "I thought, that after warning you, you will stay away from him, but- she trails off, "look, I told you, because I don't want any harm near my friend. You are just so good for him, he is not a person who you think he is, he always use other girls for one night and the very next morning he denies, straight to even, recognize her."

"I m so sorry, I didn't knew he- I am at lose for words, my mind still processing the information which Emma just told me. Holding my hand she gives it a reassuring squeeze, passing me a sympathetic smile, she continues, "he is a playboy, he hooks up with random girls every night." I sigh, and tear ooze down my cheeks at my stupidity.

"Hey, don't feel sorry for yourself, its good that I stopped you before it gets too late."

"Yeah, thank you so much." And we pull in a hug.