Chapter 26

"You are sick." I say, everyone passes him death glare.

"Okay... okay, stop glaring at me, I will clean this." He says smirking.

"You should." Harry growls.

I need some books from library so I walk to Niall, who's sprawled on the couch, watching TV. "Niall, please will you take me to library?" I ask

"No, I am not going to library."

"Please..." I plead, dramatically.

"If you promise, to go shopping with me?"

"What, are you bribing me?"

"May be"

"You are so pervert."

"Thank you." and continues to watch TV.

"Okay fine."

"Good girl." He smirks and saunters to the door at dramatically slow pace, forcing me to roll my eyes.

He pulls in front of the library, and I walk in, searching through various shelves, I settle with the fantasies and 2 classics.

"Are you done, it is so boring." He whines.

"shh." I shhs him, he rolls his eyes, and follow me to the seat.

"I don't know how anyone spends this much time with books." He whispers.

"Books are the ultimate dumpees; put them down and they'll wait for you forever, pay attention to them and they always love you back." I say, smiling.

"Uh... you and these books." He huffs rolling his eyes.

"Come, let's go." I say, standing after an hour or so.

"finally." He says, rolling his eyes and moves out.

Finally he settles for a white shirt and blue jacket, thankfully. And we walk to the food court as we are starving.

I fall asleep, after an exhausting shopping, I despise shopping, I don't know how, people, spend hours and hours shopping.

                                                                             ******

_______________________________________________________________________________

guys please vote and comment if you like.... ily