Chapter 35

"Just saying." Rolling his eyes, I walk to him he looks too cute, when he rolls his eyes, and it wants me to do what he asked to do. I stand in front of him and apply little frosting on his cheeks and bend down to lick it, taking him off guard and blush, as I lick the frosting off, his cheeks turns to red. I stand, "yeah it does taste's better." I smile, making everyone laugh harder at blushing Niall.

After freshen up I hurry to lobby for gift exchanging, I feel little nervous as I feel that I am terrible at buying gifts and I never bought gifts for anyone earlier, mom used to do this for me, I miss her, I decided to call her later after gift exchanging and to Luke too, as he has already sent me greeting of "merry Christmas, missing you terribly with winking and smiley." I send a quick reply to him, and walk out.

Everyone is sitting, well dressed in black and with their gifts; thankfully, I have also wore a black knee length dress, with 'v' neck. After exchanging our gifts. Harry is the first to open his gifts, he loved my gift, I am so excited to open mine but next is Louis, he too loved my gift and thanked me, so many times and tells that Eleanor will love it, I am happy that he liked it and then, its turn of Liam, he too thanked me for the t-shirt, he liked it, and next is Zayn, he hugged me tightly that Perrie will be so happy for this plus he loves it. And now its turn of Niall to open his gifts last is mine, he opens it carefully and his eyes light up, as he holds the locket which I bought for him, he kisses my cheeks. "it is beautiful, Kath, I love it, and so thoughtful too. I love those moments, which I spent with you, everything reminds me of something." He whispers. "What kind of moments?" Louis asks. I tell him some part but the best memories are the one's that you try to explain but at the end you just say... you had to be there. Last is mine, Harry gifted me a pair of bracelet with my name inscribed on it. It looks beautiful after thanking him. I open Zayn's gift, it's a wrist watch, "I love it, thank you so much." I hug him. Next is Louis's who gifted me a lovely pink dress with square neck and black prints, after thanking him. Next is Liam's it's a new edition of Nicholas Sparks novel, I squeal with joy. Next is Niall's and when I turn to him, he bites his nails, a nervous gesture. I open it carefully and it's a Nikon and a bracelet in the other box, which says BEASTY in bold letters; I smile at his gift yet confused why did he gifted me a Nikon? I take all my gifts to my room.

I am still confused by his gift but cool winds and the beauty of Seattle relaxes me, sipping my  coffee; Niall joins me.

"Hey..." he says, nervously.

"Hii..." I reply, totally confused to ask him about him gifting me Nikon.

"Thanks for the locket, I really loved your gift it is so thoughtful and believe me, all those symbols reminded me of every lovely moments which I spent with you." He says, smiling.

"Oh, I really am happy that you loved it, and when I purchased, it too reminded me those best moments which I spent with you. And once, my best friend told me the golden rules of friendship and now I guess, he himself has forgotten." I say smiling.

"Yeah... you are right." He says laughing.

"Niall, I loved your bracelet but why did you gifted me a Nikon?" I turn to him confused.

"Oh... it's because you look at everything with different perception, which I love about you!!" he says smiling.

"Good or bad?" I ask frowning.