Chapter 10

guys don't forget to vote and comment and keep sharing.....as much as you all like it.......i love you.

________________________________________________________________________________

"but i thought that you are an Irish, i mean by your accent." i say, frowning, with confusion.

"yeah, basically, i am from Ireland, but when i got admitted to Princeton, my mom was left all alone, so, she shifted here, i thought that change of place will be good for her ; she might forget about her past about him, but i was wrong, she died after two years due to silent attack..... i still remember how shattered she was.... the once glowing eyes with joy and happiness turned to the deep ocean of hurt and pain, i tried my best to erase that pain from her, to bring some life into those eyes but, i failed, Kath...." he breaks into hurtful cry... my heart aches at the sight, i have never thought that this lovely, beautiful face and lovely smile, deep oceanic eyes, hides so much pain, hatred for his father, love for his mother and a wish to have a happy family in them, it makes me want to cry too, but i need to hold myself so that i can support him.

"I'd rather be a kid and play with paper planes, than be a man and play with a woman's heart and Since than I have stop wishing, and following my dreams." He is so broken, so vulnerable my heart aches for him.

"no Niall, you don't have to stop yourself from dreaming and wishing rather focus on the powerful, euphoric, magical, synchronistic beautiful parts of life and the universe will keep giving them to you" I continue, wiping his tears, "no one can go back and make a brand new start, however, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." I smile.

 "thank you Kath, for understanding me and making me understand, thank you for being here with me." He says, in raspy voice, from crying.

"I think you too have poor memory, just like me!" I say smirking.

He smiles, "oops sorry" I narrow my eyes at him dramatically and we both burst out laughing.

"Come on; let's get you home, unless your brother comes here."

"Yeah" and the rest of the drive is silent.

As I get inside, Harry storm toward me, "where the hell were you?, You haven't even answered my calls." He screams on my face.

"Stop yelling at me, Harry, first, and sorry about the calls, I might have forgotten to turn from silent." I yell back

"You forgot to turn it from silent, its bullshit, Kath, do you know how worried we were."

"What is there to worry, Harry, I am no more a child, I m grown up and stop acting like a controlling freak."

"If you think that I am a controlling freak, than, yes I am, but'll you tell me where were you....and with whom?" he hisses, through gritted teeth.

Groaning, I walk straight to my room.... Locking the door, "you have to answer me Kath; you can't keep running from me."

After a moment there's a knock at my door, "please leave me alone." I say, trying to control my tears.

 "baby it's me, please open the door, we need to talk."its mom.

Wiping away my tears I unlock the door, she walks in and sit on my bed,

"Mom, why is he being like this?" I sob and continue, "He wasn't like this."

"Kath he promised to tell you when it's the right time, please baby have little faith in your brother."

"Mom I do have, and I m sick of these secrets, even you know about that, than why cant I, he is controlling my life, it's suffocating me, plus I m grown up now, I'm no more a child, and please stop treating me like one."

"baby, he is just concerned about you, he cares for you, he doesn't want any harm near you, Kath, please try to understand, he loves you more than me, that's why I believe him, and that's the only reason why I haven't objected him taking you with him to New York ,baby"

"Mom, I love him, and I understand, but this doesn't mean he'll control my life, I don't want to leave you or Eve or my dreams here"