Chapter 44

"Kath, come on, leave him, cops are here." Niall, whispers in my ear and I leave him and walk with Niall to the cops, Harry, what is he doing here? I question myself.

"Oh princess, I m so sorry." He pulls me in a tight hug and whispers in my ears.

"Its fine, Harry." I rub his back.

"How did you find us?" Louis asks.

"The moment Niall stammers a lie about her being at Emma's place, I knew something is wrong and I waited for 15 min. as she lives in the next block and called her, she said that Kath is not here, and I tracked Niall's phone when he didn't received my calls and i called the cops too." He says, smirking.

"Good." Louis replies. And the cops takes all the men including the boss to their car, the man in dark suit, stops in his way and turns to me. "I'll be back, you bitch, you believe him, but he is a murderer, he killed your parents." He hisses.

"He is not, and he is my real brother you asshole." I reply.

"How could you forgive him so easily?" he smirks. "You are so stupid." He says.

"Because, he is my brother, and it doesn't matter that whether we have a blood relation or not but we are connected by soul, our relation is made by lord which is above every other blood relations on this Earth, and if that's make me stupid, then I am happy to be stupid." I say, and Harry walks me out to the car.

The drive is silent, "I am so sorry, princess, please forgive me, for being such an asshole to you, and for what I did, please forgive me." Harry says, looking down.

I tilt his face up to look at me. "Harry, don't be sorry, it's fine, and I wanted to be one of these people who have streaks in maintain, who scorch the ground with their intensity. But for now, at least I knew such people, and they needed me, just like comets need tails." I smile.

He returns my smile, "oh, princess, thank you so much, today you have made me the happiest brother of this Planet, I Love You so much." He whispers, pulls me in a tight hug.

"I love you too, brother, and now don't keep anything from me." I say.

"Yeah, I promise." He says.

"Oh god, guys, will you stop being emotional, because if I'll start, than no body can stop me." Niall whines, making everyone laugh. Rest of the drive was fun, we enjoyed loud music and Zayn pulls in the parking lot.

"God its been a tiring day." Louis groans, "But it was fun, though." Zayn interjects. And everyone walks to their room to have their beauty sleep, because it really was exhausting and tiring but fun. Sometimes you lose a battle but mischief always wins the war, and my mind replays every moment of that house. And soon I drift to sleep.