Chapter 9

"What's bothering you?"

"Harry, Harry is saying that I have to come with him to New York, despite I want to live here with mom, and when I ask him the reason... he simply says that there's something which he'll tell me when it's right time, I mean I m not a child now, and if there's something, it must have to do with me, otherwise he never, interfered ever in my life, and if it's to do with me, than he must tell me. He can't keep controlling my life." I break into sob.

 "hey... you trust your brother? Yes... so have faith in him, Kath its must be something really serious because of that he is acting like this. And don't rush anything. When the time is right, it'll come to you." He says, rubbing my back, to comfort me.

 Exhaling, I say "okay, and I don't want to be a bitch to him but he forces me to do so."

"I understand, Kath, and he is your brother, he cares for you, and loves you a lot. You must wait for the right time."

"Yeah, thanks."

"Not again." He huffs. And we burst out laughing.

"I love this silence; I want to write a novel about silence. The things people don't say and the feelings which they are unable to express, 'those words I wish I can write'."

"You'll definitely do something great someday, I am sure about it." He says, smiling.

"You talk so confidently about me!" I say, amused.

"Yes, because I can see through your eyes, the desperation, and the desire to do something." And my eyes locks his, he smiles, I return his smile, and tear my gaze from him.

"So, you don't have many friends, just a best friend?" he asks, breaking the silence.

"Yeah, I'm happy with the small circle of people I have in my life right now, by the way, how do you know that I have just a best friend."

"because you always talk about that only friend, and its good to have people around yourself despite no one, I also had some people around me someday, anyways, come its getting darker and cold, lets go back." He says, totally lost in his moments.

"What's your wish of life?" I ask.

"Um I have stopped wishing." Once again I can see the vulnerability in his eyes.....

 After letting me in, he walks to drivers side and drives straight to a graveyard, I frown and turn to him, "Niall, wh-what are we doing here?" I ask, afraid and confused.

"Relax, you can trust me, Kath, I'll not harm you, come." Holding hands we walk in.

"he stops in front of a grave, named, Lisa Horan, I turn to him, a drop of tear falls down his cheeks.

 "Niall?" questioningly I turn to him.

 "Yes, Kath" he answers my unsaid question.

 "I'm so sorry."

"No don't be, Kath." He continues,

"you remember, you asked me about the wish of my life and you wanted to know about my family! , I too had a loving, caring and happy family, unless that manwhore, started drinking, he cheated my mother, and she got died due to heart attack,." 

Tears start oozing down his cheeks he drops to his knees and breaks into sob, I mirror his action, so that we are on level, and he continues... "Kath, I always dreamt, of a loving father, my mother was head over heels in love with him, and the day he walked out of her life, she shattered into pieces, she was beautiful, with lovely smile, oceanic blue eyes, curly golden locks of hair and most of all an amazing heart."

"Yeah, I am sure; she must be so beautiful with pure heart." I say, he pulls me in a hug.

"oh, Kath I miss her a lot, I haven't came here until today, I have promised myself; not to come here, but look I'm here, sitting beside her dead body, the day she left me all alone, I promised myself that now I'll never ever look back to my past, to my family, when he left, she was the only one who gave me hope, that I still have a family, but she too left me alone with a void aching heart which I have buried down in depth, during past years."