Chapter 21

"Thank you, Kath, and you can take as much time as you want, but please believe me I really want to change for you, to be good for you." He holds my hand giving it a reassuring squeeze. "I'll wait for you." He says and walks to his group, waiting for him in the car on the other side of road.

Niall, walks to me, "is everything okay?" he asks concerned.

"Yeah, I think we should head home." I get inside the car and he starts the engine.

"Do you want to talk about it, Kath?" he asks, frowning.

"Niall, he said that he is sorry for everything what he did in his past, and he said he wants to change for me, to be good for me." I say.

"You mean, he proposed you?" he turns to me, arching his brow

"Well, sort of."

"So, what's next?"

"What should I do, I am so confused."

"Kath, as I already told you that I really, don't know how to act in these kinds of situation, but if he promised you to change for you, to be good for you, than I think you should give him a chance, look everyone does mistake, but we cant keep judging them on the basis of that, even people make mistake to learn from them." He says, and continues, "Remember one thing Kath; we don't meet someone by accident, they are meant to cross our paths for a reason, and may be, he is the person, the love of your life, you know." He says, arching his brows

"I think you are right, but I really don't want to go against my friend."

"Kath, you are not doing this against your friend or anyone, it's your choice, your decision, your life, she'll definitely understand you, and will stand with you. And I don't think that doing something for ourselves makes us selfish." After a pause he continues, "However, you have brains in your head, you have feet in your shoes, you can steer yourself in any direction you choose... you are on your own.... You are the one, who'll decide where to go."

"Yeah, you are right, thank you, Niall. And by the way, you use amazing phrases." I say, grinning.

"Yeah, I think its influence of my friend sitting next to me." He replies, smiling and twinkling eyes. He continues,

"And I don't know how many times I have to remind you the golden rules of friendship." He says, huffing.

"okay." I reply smiling.

We reach home by 9, Harry is busy with his work, while others are playing monopoly, we join them, and we decide to play, we all six, as Harry joined us too. Louis tosses the whole board in air, as he is losing. And everyone screams at him, I laugh at his stupidity.

Niall chimes in "anybody wants tea?" he asks. Everyone nods, "Kath, you?" He asks, smiling.

"I think I should try it today."  nodding, he walks to kitchen.

After a moment or so, he walks out with a tray and six cups on it, everyone grabs a cup and takes a sip; we spit the tea back in the cup.

"God, man did you add the whole jar of sugar to it?" Louis, says, grimacing. Harry asks "how much spoon did you add?" smiling, "Um for six cups of tea I added just eight spoons of sugar."

"what." Everyone shouts in unison, he rubs his back neck in embarrassment and everyone burst out laughing, including him, it's so stupid and sweet of him. "If you are going to cook, we'll definitely gonna die, someday because of diabetes." Liam, says, laughing we all head to our room, as it's getting late.

                                                                               ******