Chapter 15

Anyway, pushing every thoughts aside I hurry to the next block for my next sociology class, which is in other block, while I begin to walk Emma joins in as we have same classes, we gossip more about the professors and other classes, a boy walks in our direction handing me a piece of paper he walks away, before I can ask him something, frowning, I unfold the paper, in cursive writing its written,

                                                           Waiting for you in another alley,

                                                                            After school,

                                                            Please don't make me wait long.

                                                                    Your, Secret admirer.

Who can it be, I frown in confusion. Emma takes the piece of paper from my hand, after reading, she looks at me questioningly.

 "what?" I ask.

"Don't you get it, who's it from?" she asks, scowling.

"No, who's it from?" I ask, frowning.

"It's from him, Luke." My frown deepens what he wants from me now.

I take the paper back and tear it into pieces, you must go, at least to know what he wants from you, my subconscious reminds, as it's back in full curious mode. but he is a total jerk, and I don't want myself near him, I answer my subconscious.

"So, what do you think, I mean will you go?" Emma asks.

 "No, I don't want anything from that jerk." Is all I say and walk to my classes, Emma runs to catch me.

 "hey, why don't you come with me to coffee after school, and I can drop you after that to your place." She chirps, batting her lashes cutely. she reminds me of Eve, i miss her.

"Okay, but I need to tell this to my brother, as he might come to pick me up."

"Yeah sure, by the way, your brother means you have siblings?"

"Yeah, an elder, brother."

"God, it's obsessive to have elder brothers, I mean they are so much obsessed and caring for their younger ones."

"Yeah, whatever." I say rolling my eyes, "but he is the best brother in this world, we are more like best friend."

"its good to hear, but how far I know they are so suffocating sometimes, its relief that I am only child of my parent." I smile, and we both take the front seat. I love to be in the front.

He walks in with his friends, this time he passes me hard look, and walks past me. After our classes, we all walk to the door and I grab the phone to call Harry as promised, to Emma for coffee. He answers on second ring and thankfully, allows me without questioning, we walk to the parking lot, passing the alley, in which he asked me to come, and I look around, my eyes locks with the blue ones staring at me, I look down and walk past the alley while Emma is busy with telling me about her family, and suddenly I feel a hand around my arm before I can protest or say something, the other hovers my mouth and drags to the alley, I struggle to get out of the grip, the alley is completely silent and I turn around, its him, Luke, his blue eyes, boring in my gray one.

 he is so close to me that I can feel his breath, "what the hell is wrong with you, why you d-dragged me here, when I didn't wanted to come?" I hiss, wetting my lips, I don't know why I feel so uneasy.

 "you are here, because I want you to be." He whispers in my ears, now he is dangerously close to me.

 "you are nobody, to tell me where to go and where not to." I hiss.

"Relax babe, you look more beautiful, when your cheeks turn red, when you get angry, which makes me want you more." He whispers,sardonically in my ears. I push him by his chest, but he is much strong than me, I keep trying to push him away and a wicked smile takes over his face.

 "Let me go, you filthy jerk." I hiss. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

i hope you all like the story so far, feeling amazing and excited for upcoming parts. i hope you guys enjoying. stay tuned for more...........