Chapter 28

"No... I mean... we are leaving for Seattle tomorrow, for our holidays, so, I have so much to do." I say, defending my brother, as I have packed my cases today morning.

"Kath, you must know that by now, that you are a terrible liar." Luke says, frowning. They are making me angry, I don't like when they talk shits about my brother, I know that my brother cares for me and yes, sometimes he is a control freak, so what they don't have the right to say shits, except me. I get up, and about to take another step to move out of the cafeteria, but Josie, a whore she is, blocks my way...

"So someone is looking quite, pissed right now." She mocks.

"Look, I am not at all in mood, and what part of 'stay away from me' you don't understand." I hiss.

"Look, babe I told you that, I am least interested in you and seems that Luke has dumped you, finally." She says, through gritted teeth. By now Luke and my other friends has joined me.

"You are a whore... you know that... don't you?" I say... controlling my anger. My fists clench in tight ball. She throws her drink in hand, on me, spoiling my whole dress.

"Oh sorry..." she dramatically apologizes.

I take a step forward; Luke, holds my arm and pulls me back, I jerk away his hand.

"you bloody bimbo... you really think that he is meant for you, than go ahead, and make him yours, come on, go ahead and tell him that he is meant only for you, come on, go ahead and make him kiss you... the way he kisses me... making me forget everything... my worries my flaws everything, did he even touched you the way that he touched me, did he felt the need when he was with you. No, because you are whore, who has just made herself a toy to the boys, I mean don't you have any self respect... oh, you mustn't have... because you are just a boys' toy.... that only comforts them when they have no other options left." I am breathing hard, by now, after my long speech, but it really worked the way it should, she is standing with wide mouth and tears pooling in her eyes, without saying other words, she just walks out with her friends following her.

"Well, that was amazing." Calum says, with toothy smile.

"It wasn't just amazing, it was marvelous, I mean here's finally someone, who can make her stop talking." Emma dabs my shoulder.

I am still mad at them, but after that speech I feel little relaxed. Without saying anything, I walk out, Luke follows me. I walk at much faster pace to get away from him, to get away from everyone. I really have to calm my nerves, first, before i say something really bad to anyone.