Chapter 19

Getting ready I am about to leave, as Emma is on her way to get me for shopping, its been one week, me joining the college, time flew so fast. Its been one week now, that I started my college and met blue eyed arrogant boy, and one week of me completely ignoring him, he tried many times to talk to me but thankfully, there's Emma for me. It's been more than one week, to get settled in here, I miss my mom, Harry has stop acting like a control freak, thankfully, which is good and comforting to me. And mostly, now, I enjoy living here with the boys, they all are so loving and caring, especially Louis, so he is now my second best friend, I love to share my problems with him, Niall, showed me most of the New York, and I really start falling for this city, indeed, it is beautiful. Thankfully, Niall hadn't asked me again about that, as I behaved as if, I didn't had anything to tell him. My phone buzzes, bringing me out of my reverie, its Emma... telling me that she is out. I grab my phone from the counter and shoving my phone in my back pocket, I hurry out.

Emma beams at me the moment she sees me, and we head to 'the virgin' which, she insisted for so much.

I got home by two, Harry, has gone somewhere, with Louis and Liam, and Zayn is fast asleep in his room, I grab a hot coffee and walk to balcony, my mind once again travels to blue eyes, I don't know why I am thinking so much about him, those blue eyes really has something deep, they even keep haunting me at night, and every time I think of those eyes, I am lost in their depth, Niall shakes me by my shoulder...

"Kath, you okay?" he asks concern, bringing me out of my reverie.

"Y-yeah." I stammer.

"I don't think you are?" he frowns.

"Niall may I ask you something?"

"Of course go ahead."

"What's love according to you?"

"Uh... Um...well, for me, its just a creepy feeling, which makes person stupid, but others say that it is best feeling, yet I personally feel that It makes people insane and crazy as shit, they loose their mind, I don't understand why they want to do so much for someone, I mean why would somebody changes just because others want them to be, it is something which really fucks up the person's life completely, moreover, if the relationships cant survive the long term, why on earth would it be worth my time and energy for the short term?" Frowning he turns to me, "by the way, why did you asked about it, I mean.....are you?" he asks, arching his brow.

"I don't know, Niall I really don't know, and I feel crazy, fuckingly stupid."

"Will you please, enlighten me?" he asks, grinning, i don't know what's amusing him ?, when i feel like a crazy....girl.