Chapter 34

I decide to buy him a locket chain of best friends. And return back to men accessories section, Louis, went away to get something for Eleanor.

I fiddle through various locket chain and finally find one, which is beyond my thinking, it has an ice cream, Seattle skyline, a winking smiley, a mike... with a Best friend written in the middle of them. I smile at the locket it is perfect gift for him and after getting everything else I hurry, to Zayn , he tells, that they all are done and after paying we all head out with our packets in one cart and Niall sitting in the other.

"Please somebody, take me home on your back, I am not in state to move." He whines. Zayn rolls his eyes and pushes the cart forward making him squeal and everyone else laugh. Niall climbs out and jumps on the back of Liam. He takes him to the car and we soon stop at food court to grab our food as we all are starving. Niall steals fries from my plate making me to swat his arm...

"ouch." He says in female voice, and rubs his arm dramatically.

We arrive home, and I grab my packets and walk to my room to wrap them. We have bought a Christmas tree which Louis and Harry puts in the living room and we'll be decorating it tomorrow I replay everything in my mind and soon drift to sleep.

                                                                                 ******

We decided to decorate the Christmas tree with the ornaments scattered around on the floor, we brought yesterday. After decorating it with various ornaments, when its time to, finally set the lights, I turn around to ask the boys to put the lights on the tree, I stand frozen at the sight, Zayn, Niall, Liam and Harry are busy tying the lights around Louis and he is standing frozen, I laugh at their stupidity, but sometimes it feels amazing to be little crazy and act stupidly. I join them and when we are finally done tying up Louis we all switch the light on, he is looking handsome yet stupid completely surrounded by lights. I grab my phone from the counter and snap numerous pictures of them, as Louis standing in middle in attention with wide eye and lights all over him, Niall and Zayn to one side whereas Harry and Liam to other side, they all are looking too cute. Finally we put the lights to the tree and took photos in front of it, and head to our room.

 Finally we put the lights to the tree and took photos in front of it, and head to our room

                                                                        ******

Harry murmurs "Merry Christmas, babe." After flickering, my eyes due to light I open it. Harry is sitting next to me with Zayn and Niall to one side and Liam on the couch, and as I sit up in my bed. The door flies open, and Louis dressed like Santa walks in with a cake in hand. "Hahaha.....Merry Christmas." He says.

Placing the cake on bed, it's a photo cake of me with lads, god it's amazing. I smile and everyone shouts. "Merry Christmas."

"Same to you guys, I love you. Its amazing." I say, smiling, it's been the best Christmas I have celebrated so far. And we all cut the cake and take our pieces, "umm... it's amazing....." I say, thanking them and Louis undresses himself from Santa's clothes, Liam puts frosting on Zayn cheeks and when he passes him a death glare he licks it off.

"Yak..." I cringe at the thought. I groan and hurry out of bed.

"Kath you should try, it's more delicious with little sweat and ......." Niall smirks.

"Shut up, will you." I pass him a glare.