Chapter 27

The drive to college is short, Harry is silent and looks on the road with furrowed brow, in deep thinking, I don't know what's eating him now, I am so confused by his, 'off and on' demeanor. After saying goodbye, I hop out and walk to Luke's friend, Calum, Ashton, Michelle and Emma. Everyone turns to me.

"Hey... morning." Emma chimes, pulling me in for a hug.

"Morning" I reply, and turn to Michelle, "where's Luke?"

"He went inside to look for you." He says, smiling.

"okay." I reply.

"Talk of devil and he doth appear." Ashton says, smiling.

I turn around; a sudden smile takes over his handsome face as our eyes locks. I smile back, I m lost in his handsome look, his blue oceanic eyes, scrunches due to sun rays falling directly on his handsome face, and my eyes move to his lip ring reflecting the rays.

"Hey, morning..." he says, leaning in for kiss. I hate public affection yet, I can't stop myself from doing so. We pull away, breathing slightly heavy, by our encounter...

"morning." I whisper in his ear.

"You guys have got it really bad..." Calum says, rolling his eyes.

"Fuck off, man." Luke replies, making me giggle at his words.

After my confession to Luke, that I am ready for this relationship, I have got really bad. Yes, I can say, but it took courage to do so because of his past, of course.

He bends down slightly, so that we are in level, placing a kiss to my cheeks, he murmurs in my ear.... "You look stunning." Making me blush, and shift to my heels, as his breaths fanning my skin sending tingles down my spine.

"I think we, guys must be going." Michelle says laughing....

"Where's my witty, naughty, friend, Luke gone..?" Ashton, whines dramatically... making us laugh. I started liking this small group of friend which I have.

We sit at the round table in cafeteria, having our meals, Josie, walks by... she is the worst bitch that I have ever seen in my life, she claims that Luke is made for him and he'll dump me when he'll get bored, will he leave me? Is he here for some time to have fun with me? Will I too end up like Emma and rest other girls? I cringe at the thought, but Luke's confession keeps repeating in my mind.... "I want to change for you; I want to be good for you." Will he change for me? Does he feel the same for me, the way I feel for him. Yes, of course he will, as when he confessed there was something in eyes which is the proof, forcing me to believe him.

"Hey, miss dreaming beauty..." Luke says, shaking me by shoulder bringing me out of my reverie.

"Oh... Um... sorry. What you guys were saying?" I stutter. Everyone burst out laughing, Emma coughs dramatically, "here I am straining my lungs for your edification. And yet something out there seems to have caught your fancy in a way that I've been unable to do." She mimics Mrs. Paul, our headmistress, when she lectures us.

"God, she is frustrating." Calum says, huffing. And we all laugh at Emma's poor joke.

"Okay, now, that I have got your attention back, we were asking you to join us tonight, we are partying at Ashton's place." Emma repeats her word.

"No...um sorry, I can't make it." I say, shrugging.

"Why not?" every eyes turn to me, Emma continues, "is it because of your over possessive brother?" she asks, raising her brows.