Chapter 36

"Oh!! Beasty good, of course." He replies, smiling.

"okay." I smile back. His smile is quite infectious.

"Are you done with your packing, shit?" he asks, tomorrow we are leaving to Aspen.

"Yeah, you?" I turn to him smiling.

"Yeah, almost, I hate packing and all." He says, rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, I can see, by the size of your bag." I say, laughing.

"Believe me, Beasty; it's amazing to travel with such a small shit." He says.

"Okay, okay." I say, rubbing my arms, to keep warm.

"Yeah, come now let's get you in before you catch cold, and I hate to travel with a sick person." He says, smirking. I swat his arms and walk in with him.

                                                                                  ******

Finally, our flight lands, I hate traveling by flight, not because of the reason my mom gave, I smile remembering those moments, but now I feel relaxed as yesterday I chatted with her after Niall left and to Luke too, he is happy that I am enjoying with lads.

Pushing the thoughts away, we all head to minivan standing in the front. And it took us to Niall's apartment, the car stops in front of large double door, the gates open automatically and the driver pulls in front of the large dark wood double door, we all hop out and walk in... its lovely from inside too... and every room with large windows, providing a panoramic view of Rocky mountains and greenery, the beauty is to behold. We all have allotted single rooms as the apartment is precisely big, with beautifully furnished kitchen and Library, which I love about this apartment.

After freshen up, I can't sleep as I have slept the whole journey, so I walk to Library and guess what..... Shocked me.... Niall, fiddling through the books.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, confused, how far I remember he doesn't like books.

"Hey... you scared me..." he says.

"So... why here?" I ask.

"Um... I am not at all sleepy so I thought, to give it a try." He says, waving his hands towards the book shelf.

"What are you doing here?" he asks.

"Well, same reason, so did you find any?" I ask

"Um... I guess you can suggest better."

"Of course, so for starter, I think you should go through with this one" I say, holding 'a walk to remember'.

"okay." He takes the book from my hand and sits on the stool after grabbing 'tess, the urberville' from the shelf I sit next to him on the stool.

After half an hour, he closes the book and places it on the table and sits silently.

NIALL'S P.O.V.

I sit silently beside her, admiring  her beauty, I have never thought that someday, I'll fall for someone, she looks so beautiful and quite, she is completely lost in that book. When I look around this room, I see a girl who loves book.

I sit, staring at her, I want to confess her that I have fallen for her, but if she doesn't feels the same for me, I can't loose her, so I decide to stay quite and her words to Emma at the party, replays in my mind. I still, don't understand how someone can spend so many hours with these books, yet the sight right now in front of my eyes is soothing and wonderful; she is lost in her book, fiddling with a strand of hair. She looks, beautiful, in her grey, t-shirt and black PJs.

                                                                                         ******