Chapter 17

After short drive and our farewell I head in.

Nobody is in the lobby, to my surprise. So I head straight to my room, Harry is not in the room too, after freshen up, I decide to call him, he answers on second ring,

"Hello...?" his voice echoes form other side.

"Hey...um where are you all." I ask.

"I m out to get ice creams, and the lads are in Louis's room."

"Okay, I thought you all went out, leaving me all alone." I say rolling my eyes.

"Not happening princess, by the way, you'll have the same, butterscotch?"

"Yeah."

"Great, catch you in a moment."

"bye." I hung up before he replies, I know I am being a complete bitch, but it still pisses me off for him being a control freak.

Pushing every thought away, I head to Louis room; the room is completely dark, except the light coming from the television, as I open the door, everyone's head turns to me. "Hey..." I say, breaking the silence.

"Come on in, Kath, we all are having a movie night together, before we get back tomorrow to our work." Liam says, shifting from the couch to floor, to offer me a seat, such a gentleman he is, I walk to the couch, sitting next to Niall, his eyes turn to me.

"Hey, how was college?" he whispers in my ear.

"Uh...um it went well, by the way, I made a friend, she Is very sweet, her name is Emma."

"Good to hear that. I m glad, that you enjoyed your first day."

And the whole kissing and the blue eyed boy, strike to my mind, the things which Emma told me at coffee shop.

"Hey... Kath, you okay." Niall shakes my arm, bringing me out of my reverie.

"Yeah, everything is fine." I stammer.

"stop, lying Kath, I know something is there, as how far I know you, you must be smiling hard and jumping if it went well." Niall says frowning, tears pool in my eyes, we became best friends, I enjoy his company, and he understands me well. Looking away, I murmur, "I m fine."

After all this what I should tell him that I kissed a boy, who is completely jerk to me earlier, and dragged me to alley without my permission, yet I loved kissing him, despite he is an asshole, who sleeps with random girls every night, and he cheated my friend too.

Abruptly the door opens, Harry walks in with our ice creams, handing everyone theirs he sits on the floor next to Niall,thankfully, we have changed our places as Niall sits down the floor in between Harry and Liam, Louis and Zayn settle on the couch, we watch the movie in complete silence.