Chapter 23

"What should I wear?"

"Well for that, dress like you have made something for yourself in the world, even if you haven't, and mostly don't panic for your attire, you look beautiful, in whatever you wear." He says smiling, and walks out of my room. His words tickle my heart, he is so sweet.

As per his instructions I decide to wear a red dress, with square neck, which ends just above my knees, curling my hairs at its end, applying little mascara, and little blusher to my cheeks and gloss to my lips, I head down, and as per our plan, Niall, is waiting in the car, I get inside.

"Whoa, you look lovely." He compliments me making me blush more.

"Well, it's lovely to be lovely to one you love." I say.

"So you love him?"

"No... yeah, I mean... I don't know... I haven't decided yet, and it's just a quote." I smile.

"Okay... I am happy that you are happy." he says, dramatically.

"And I am happy that you are happy, for me." I reply, smiling. He parks  in front of same ice cream parlor, and Luke walks out with white lilies from his car which is just on the other side of road, Niall and I walk out.

"Hey." Niall greets him, extending his hands to shake.

"Hii.. I am Luke." they shakes hand.

"Yeah, I know heard about you so much."

"Okay" he hands me the lilies, and places a kiss to my cheeks, making me blush more, god, it's so embarrassing.

"Well, thank you for these lilies."

"I'll be here." Niall says.

"okay." I reply.

"Hey, I can drop you to your place." Luke says.

"No, I don't want my brother to know about this dinner, he is quite possessive for me hanging out with any boy, so."

"Oh."

And we both head to his car.

He pulls  in parking lot of some fancy and expensive hotel, the interior is marvelous. We sit in the corner and order our food,

"Uh... um I really don't know what to talk; it's so new to me and first too." Luke says, breaking the uncomfortable silence.

"Its okay, by the way, same for me too, it's my first too." I say, taking the bite of steaks which is amazing.

"Really, like, you never dated anyone, I mean, no boyfriend?" he arches his brow, in surprise.

"Well, yeah, 5 or 6 boys asked me for.. You know...in school, and you are the first."

"5 or 6....and you rejected all of them?" he asks, eyes wide, I shift in my seat, god, where is he going with this.

"Well, yes."

"But why I mean.... He trails off.

"Luke, I never found someone who touches my heart, and basically I was in school so I don't wanted to get any kind of distractions. That's the main reason."

"Okay, and what about that Niall guy?" he looks at me questioningly making me laugh.

"Sorry, but he is my best friend."

"Oh."