Chapter 6

"I am so happy that, Mom is finally coming back home." I say, she was out for a month and I feel like I haven't seen her from ages.

 "yeah, me too" Harry says, grinning.

 "but, brother she said that she will be gone for couple of months, then why is she returning a month early." I ask, frowning in confusion, its not that I m not happy for her returning a month early, his expression hardens at my question.

 "I don't know." He says harshly, looking back at the road, I don't know why he acts so weird and I haven't asked him anything that should piss him off. The rest of the drive he was silent.

Mom walks out with lovely smile, "oh princess I missed you, so much." She sobs, pulling me in a tight hug.

 "I missed you, mom" I whisper. Trying hard to keep my tears at bay, because I don't want to cry now, this will increase the concern of my mother.

 She turns to Harry, and he pass him a look, she nods and pulls him in a hug, "everything gonna be alright." She says to him, everything what everything, even mom knows. This makes me anxious and confuse as well as furious, furrowing my brows in confusion;

 Harry turns to me with everything-is-fine look. "Oh princess, stop over thinking the things." I look at him, with more confusion, how he knows that I am thinking something.

 "What?" I ask, he smiles and stands in front of me, "this" pointing to my forehead, I place my hand to my forehead.

 "what?" i ask.

 his smile widens. "you have a 'V' when you think something and pout." I am totally confused, by his sudden change in behavior, how someone can be cruel to an extent and in one blink turns to calm and caring.

 "come on, you two, I am starving already." Mom says. And we all walk to car.

"They didn't provide you food." Harry asks turning to mom.

 "yeah, they did, but who likes boiled, ugly food, I mean I am definitely not a patient, even, hospitals provide 10 times good food than that" rolling her eyes, she huffs. We smile at her cute gesture.

 "mom!!" Harry says and laughs.

"By the way, how's your school? Sweetie"

"Its fine mom, I wish, that one fine day may come soon, when we take off our school uniform and never wear it back." I say.

 "oh,baby, that fine day may come after two months, certainly." She says.

"Eager to join collage. Eh?" Harry says, smirking.

 "Yeah, plus, I don't want people to think that I am still a child, to keep things from me." I say, frustrated by my brother's and my mom keeping things from me. As soon as the words leave my mouth his expression once again hardens and he passes me I-have-asked-to-not-pick-this-topic-again look through mirror, huffing I roll my eyes, and soon he pulls in parking lot of some restaurant and we all head inside, taking a table in the corner, of three we all sit and order our foods, while mom continues to tell us about her visit.

_______________________________________________________________________________

waiting for your suggestions........ ily XOXO